Character Filled Renovated Home In The Padua Precinct
Situated in one of the most tightly held and highly sought after pockets of Kedron, this immaculately renovated 4 bedroom home will suit buyers looking for a low maintenance yet practical home, situated within 11 kilometres of the CBD. Complete with an ideal North/South aspect, this tastefully renovated residence is perched in an elevated position at the top of the hill on a 617m2 block and is conveniently located within walking distance to local schools and Kedron Coles shopping complex. Upon entering, you’ll instantly fall in love with the effortless melding of the old world charm of yesteryear with modern contemporary elements now found in this much loved family residence. With nothing left to do, this home affords its new owners the opportunity to simply unpack and enjoy all that this character filled residence and its location has to offer.
The home features:
– Charming living area with polished timber flooring, active fire place, high ceilings and ornate cornicing,
-Open plan kitchen, with pull out panty, extra storage, quality appliances, 900mm cook top and oven, two- pac cabinetry, 40 mil stone bench tops
– Spacious master bedroom with good sized ensuite, featuring bath shower combo
– Plantation shutters throughout the entire house.
– Ceiling fans throughout with air conditioning in main bedroom, office and lounge.
– Electronic Double carport with additional room for a small car underneath the house.
– Rendered double brick exterior
-Custom built wardrobes in two bedrooms
– Crime Safe
– Covered rear deck
– Front landing with room to enjoy the morning sun.
The Land parcel:
– 617m2 of very usable flat land
– Fully fenced house perfect for pets
– Stunning professionally landscaped yard and gardens
– North facing rear aspect and elevated with breezes all year round
Located in one of Kedron best pockets, this home is positioned close to local schools and within minutes drive to Westfield Chermside, Brisbane Airport, local hospital, airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks whilst being a short 8 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. For further details including comparable sales report please contact the agents for further information.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**