Rare Offering directly opposite Victoria Park!
Situated in a sought-after inner-city location and less than 3km from Brisbane CBD, this exceptional development site or cash cow investment offers buyers the ability to buy two existing houses with long term tenancies whist offering further development of townhouses or apartments within the allotments (S.T.C.A). Rarely you will find such significant landholding within short walking distance to the world class “Victoria Park”, Royal Brisbane Womens Hospital, Herston Quarter, QUT, Kelvin Grove State College (KGSC), Kelvin Grove Urban Village, Australian Medical Association (AMA) and proposed stations to the Metro Brisbane and Cross River Rail.
With the 2032 Olympics now officially confirmed, this is also an outstanding opportunity to landbank two properties in the heart of Herston and only 8mins drive from the CBD and benefit from future capital growth.
The properties are currently tenanted, earning you income while you wait for your approvals to build townhomes/apartments (S.T.C.A) with spectacular park views.
– Combined allotment size of 910sqm (455sqm per block).
– 20m frontage (combined allotments).
– Zoned LMR2 Low-medium density residential (2 or 3 storey mix).
– DA submitted for the development of 13 apartments.
– Potential development for new townhouses or dream home (S.T.C.A).
– 10m from proposed Victoria Park.
– 200m from Queensland Ballet Centre, affliated with KGSC
– 300m to the QUT University and Kelvin Grove State College.
– 400m from the future Brisbane Metro (Rapid Transit System) and Cross River Rail stations at Kelvin Grove
– 400m to Metro North Health Services.
– High rental demand location for families, professionals and students.
1) 212 Herston Road
– Land size of 455sqm.
– Renovated 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with air conditioning.
– Complete renovation of kitchen, bathroom, powder room, laundry area.
– Spacious combined living and dining areas with high ceilings.
– Highset with parking and ample of storage downstairs
2) 214 Herston Road
– Land size of 455sqm.
– Refurbished 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom house with ceiling fans.
– Spacious combined living and dining areas, including air conditioning.
– Timber flooring throughout.
– Secure garage.
Herston is a small inner-city suburb within a short 3km trip to the CBD, near the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital, Herston Quarters, Kelvin Grove State College, Kelvin Grove Urban Village, and ideally located for the significant student population that studies at the nearby Queensland University of Technology and University of Queensland.
Located within a short walking distance to the planned $1.1B development (Herston Quarter), which comprised of multiple integrated buildings, including a new specialist public health facility, a new private hospital, retail and restaurant facilities, aged care and retirement living, residential and student accommodation, childcare, car parking and an array of public spaces, the potential is enormous.
The nearby Kelvin Grove Urban Village offers great shopping, including many Restaurants and Cafes, a local Supermarket, Butcher, Dentist and Doctors. The Urban Village doesn't stop at shopping though with many other great amenities and services such as banking with the local BOQ, and a fantastic Gym, all this within a walk of your new apartment. The Urban Village is quickly becoming something special with the Saturday Farmers Markets and many creative events on the calendar every year. You will love being a resident of such a great community.
Please note that furniture has been digitally added to the living area and bedroom of the house after the professional photography has been taken and shown in the advertisement. This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.