SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in a whisper quiet location only a stone’s throw from local parks, quality schools, transport hubs and Racecourse Road Caf Precinct this master built family home sits on a rarely available low maintenance and level 607m2 allotment.
Sprawling over two levels, this 18 month old contemporary home has been designed with attention to detail at the forefront, incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with expansive living on the ground level providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous deck and bedrooms upstairs, ensuring a comfortable, peaceful retreat, perfect for a family looking to grow into the home.
Ground level features:
– Beautiful wide entrance with open plan living area featuring 2.7 metre ceiling heights, hardwood timber flooring, square set cornicing, LED lighting opening out onto the outdoor living area overlooking the very flat usable backyard and pool area.
– Custom built kitchen with walk pantry, 40mm stone benchtops, two Bosch ovens, integrated Bosch dishwasher and plumbed fridge.
– Large north-facing void above the dining area.
– Generously sized sound proofed media room downstairs fully wired ready for speakers and projector, double glazed windows.
– Fifth bedroom with built in robe and access to full bathroom with separate toilet facility.
– Study or rumpus room finished with timber flooring overlooking the pool area.
– Outdoor undercover entertaining area with outdoor kitchen facility complete with full cabinetry, stainless BBQ and servery window to the kitchen.
– In ground north-facing salt water pool with glass pool fencing, well positioned next to the outdoor patio.
– Ducted fully zoned air-conditioning and ducted vacuum through-out the home.
– Full bathroom downstairs with separate toilet.
– Generous laundry with plenty of storage and laundry chute.
– Second living / rumpus area with glass balustrade overlooking the downstairs living area and void – perfect area for a teenagers retreat or second TV area.
– Master bedroom with well-proportioned walk-in robe and ensuite with his and hers sinks, sleek cabinetry, frameless shower screen and overhead stainless shower head.
– Three additional bedrooms all with LED lighting, ceiling fans and built in robes.
– Main bathroom with full spa bath, semi frameless shower and separate toilet.
– 5 kW solar panel system
– Side access for trailer or boat.
– 607m2 flat block of land situated in a quiet street.
– NBN and Cat6/Foxtel data cable installed
Built by HIA award winning and renowned custom home builder Marvilla Knight Construction there has been no expense spared on this home.
The home has easy access by foot to bus and rail transport and is only minutes from Brisbane International and Domestic Airports. Nearby major shopping facilities include DFO, Toombul and Chermside Shopping Towns and Portside. Racecourse Road at Ascot is only a few minutes drive away if you are looking for more boutique shopping and dining experiences and night life.
Hendra is a vibrant district that attracts strong buyer interest and has high desirability due to being only 6kms approximately from the Brisbane CBD. For further details contact Matthew Jabs on 04222 94 272.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**