Custom Home Currently Under Construction!
Private Inspections Only
Please contact the sales agent directly via phone or email to organise a way for you to view this property.
It's important if you are symptomatic or do not feel well that you maintain respect for our vendors and do not go on site.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Welcome to 73 Lanham Ave, Grange. A brand new custom home, estimated to be completed by February 2022. We have the ability to show buyers through a similar project that the developer is building and the photos in this ad are a combination of several comparable projects from the past. Backing onto acres parkland and located in the highly sought after Wilston State School Catchment, this is an opportunity not to be missed. The buyer has the ability to secure the home and watch their dream home be built, in one of North Brisbane's Blue Chip Suburbs.
Grange has a real community feel and you are surrounded by the Kedron Brook Bikeway, Grange Library, local shops and café precincts, whilst only being 5kms from the CBD. This is truly a great opportunity to secure a new home in the tightly held suburb of Grange.
This home in summary features:
– Open plan living complete with 3 meter ceilings and hardwood timber flooring throughout with an abundance of natural light.
– Generous main living area.
– Galley-style kitchen with oversized butlers pantry, quality appliances, gas cooktop and ample cabinetry.
– Flowing out to the covered patio and fully fenced in-ground swimming pool.
– Separate fully carpeted media, multi-purpose room or 5th bedroom – perfect for guests, teenagers or elderly parents.
– Great sized laundry with access to the side of the property.
– Fully remote double garage.
– Master complete with expansive walk-in robe, balcony and ensuite with double sinks.
– Four generously sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and LED lighting.
– Second rumpus room or teenagers retreat.
– 2.7 meter high ceilings.
Located only 5 kms from the CBD, you are surrounded by acres of parkland and the Kedron Brook with its numerous pathways and bike tracks. The property sits in the family orientated community hub of Grange within walking distance to Grange Library, Lanham Park, Grange Bowls club, Wilston Village, numerous coffee shops & public transport. Positioned a mere 15 minutes from the airport, with great access to both the Gold & Sunshine Coasts, this property is not only attractive but ideally located for your convenience!
Promising a genuine family lifestyle, an unmatched amount of growth and prosperity whilst located within one of Brisbane's elite enclaves, 73 Lanham Avenue, Grange is an esteemed address for many years to follow.
For further details please contact Ross Armstrong or Matthew Jabs.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.