SOLD by HELEN GRANT
This elevated post war home sits on a 607m2 block in a quiet, tree lined street that backs onto Emerson Park. Available to live in now or renovate to create the home of your dreams the possibilities are as limitless as your own imagination. Properties within this area are strongly contested and highly sought after.
• Master bedroom complete with air-conditioning and built in wardrobes
• Kitchen has had a modern makeover with plenty of cupboard space, glass splash back, laminate bench tops with breakfast bar, stainless range hood and dishwasher
• Dining area is adjacent and features timber French doors that open to the large back deck
• Views over the large back yard and parkland beyond
• Full bathroom and powder room on this level
• Utility space offers open plan laundry
• Car parking
• Plenty of storage room
• Lockable utility space that can double as a playroom / rumpus
• Fully fenced child and pet friendly yard
• Level yard, with manicured lawns and gardens
This whisper quiet premier position is within Wilston State School catchment and only a short stroll to the Brisbane Bandits Brothers Sports Club, Grange Thistle Soccer Club, a number of parks, Grange Library, Bowls club and a variety of local shops and cafes. You’ll also enjoy kilometres of walking trails and bike tracks along the picturesque Kedron Brook which can be accessed directly from Cheviot Street.
So if you’re looking for a beautiful Grange home that you can truly put your stamp on then get ready to let your imagination run wild. One thing is certain whether you choose to renovate or rebuild you have certainly secured a clever investment.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**