Position Perfect Post War Real Estate Gold
Rarely do you find a property with so much potential located in one of Brisbane’s most livable and sought after suburbs. Surrounded by prestigious homes your position is assured. The options with this home are limitless. Perfect for those who are looking for the opportunity to remove the existing home and build your dream home, first home buyers seeking a perfectly livable first home/renovation project or investors wanting a great investment property, that has up until recently, been a highly sought after rental property. Located in the highly regarded Wilston State School catchment and only 5 kilometres from the CBD this property will only continue to appreciate in value.
The property itself features:
– Good sized living area opening onto the back deck overlooking the 675m2 of usable land
– Three good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes
– Air Conditioning in the main bedroom and 2nd bedroom
– Polished timber floors in the living, kitchen and corridors.
– A well appointed kitchen with ample storage and laundry access
– Recently updated bathroom with shower over bath
– A detached back shed with power and shower facilities perfect for future home office.
– Great under home storage with lock up car garage.
Situated on a 675m2, gently sloping block of land, this corner block has great access enabling it to be easy to build on. Opportunities like this rarely become available and 675m2 blocks are becoming increasingly harder to find so close to the CBD. Grange has great access to the Clem 7 and airport link tunnels, all in a quiet inner city suburb. For more information, please feel free call the agent.
*This property is being sold without price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.