SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
Located in the inner city suburb of Grange, this three bedroom post war home is the perfect renovator’s project or for someone looking to knock down and build their dream home. As it stands, this timber home has a great floorplan with three genuine bedrooms, open plan living area and a good sized undercover deck with views of the city.
The home in summary features:
– Three bedrooms all good sized with built-in robe in one of the bedrooms and ample space in the other two
– Open plan living area with high ceilings, fully carpeted with hardwood timber flooring underneath, perfect for polishing
– Good sized kitchen area with access to the back deck. The space is just waiting for a renovation to open up the living, kitchen and deck areas to create one big spacious open living and dining area
– Undercover back deck with great elevation capturing superb views over the suburb and out to the city
– Under the home is all open and secure with storage for two small cars or a boat
– Perfect North / South aspect
– Flat 607m2 block.
Located only 200 metres from the Kedron Brook bikeway and walking tracks and a short stroll to Grange Thistle Soccer Club, Grange Library and located within 6 kilometres to the city, this home will only grow in value.
This would be a great first home or investment with post war homes becoming harder to find in the Grange area. Opportunities like this rarely become available with 24 perch blocks becoming harder to find so close to the CBD. Grange has great access to the Clem 7 tunnel network, local well regarded schools and shopping facilities, all in a quiet inner city suburb. For more information, please feel free call the agent.
*This property is being sold without price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.