Step inside and be surprised
With an unbeatable location close to parkland, bikeways, public transport, restaurants, bars and shopping opportunities, this roomy four bedroom high-set home is one that all the family will enjoy.
Positioned high on a 607sqm block, this well designed, low maintenance brick and tile home is stylishly decorated and complemented by decorative plaster ceilings, discrete lighting, lush lawns, and landscaped gardens.
The living areas are all generously proportioned with a spacious gourmet kitchen, huge open-plan lounge and separate dining area providing room for a growing family.
The light filled kitchen has an abundance of cupboards, metres of bench space and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooker, dishwasher, wall oven and microwave.
Neutral tones throughout the house add to the welcoming feel while the living areas are enhanced by the beautiful polished hardwood floors.
The lounge flows on to a spacious covered patio overlooking the private garden with ample space to play or entertain guests.
A supersized master plus 3 large bedrooms (all with built in robes and ample storage) are positioned at the front of the house with a well-designed family bathroom and separate toilet set away from the living areas.
Fully vented and insulated, with ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, means this house stays cool in summer and warm in winter. Of course no modern eco-home is complete without an energy efficient hot water system, discrete lighting and energy efficient LEDs in every room.
If you work from home or run a business, there's a 15sqm office on ground level offering enough space for 3-4 people to work in air-conditioned comfort.
The fully enclosed and concreted under croft provides an additional 160 square metres of useable space including secure parking for two vehicles (with separate remote controlled doors) and ample room for a workshop, gymnasium or future rumpus.
Living here means you are in close proximity to Gordon Park's bustling and rapidly growing café and restaurant precinct with craft breweries, eateries and exercise spots at your doorstep. Stafford City and Lutwyche Village shopping centers are a few minutes away while Chermside Westfield is just a 10 minute drive.
If you need to unwind or take the pooch for a walk you're literally minutes away from the Kedron Brook parklands, bikeway and dog parks. Seriously, life doesn't get much better than this.
• Ducted air-conditioning and fans throughout
• 6kms to the CBD and 3 minutes to the Airport Link tunnel and 5 minutes to Lutwyche Busway
• Revamped bathroom with frameless shower enclosure, bath and vanity. Separate toilet.
• Gourmet kitchen with gas cooker
• Lounge opens out on to a large covered patio
• Energy saving Hydrotherm heat pump hot-water system
• Air-conditioned home office (or man cave) with independent access below.
• House and office wired for NBN, cable TV and multiple router points.
• Freshly painted inside and out
• New guttering, downpipes and plumbing
• Energy efficient Hydrotherm hot water system saves 65% on power costs
• Low wattage LED lighting with dimmers throughout
• Cedar venetian blinds and drapes throughout
• Secure undercover parking for two cars with remote entry
• Within the Padua, Kedron and Stafford school catchment areas
• 3000L rainwater tank with Davies pump
• Tree lined street in sought after family friendly neighbourhood
• Block dimensions: 15.1m width, 40.2m length
This lovely family home is ready to enjoy now but also offers incredible potential with opportunities to develop in the future. This property demands your immediate attention before it is sold at auction.
Contact Matthew Jabs today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.