Stunning Brand New Home in Gordon Park
Presenting 24 Victoria Tce, Gordon Park – A truly breathtaking Contemporary Coastal style new family home located on one of the suburbs highest, best kept and whisper quiet locations. All set in the heart of one of Brisbane's smallest suburbs of Gordon Park and conveniently located a short walk to Kedron Brook bike and walking tracks. This masterly constructed and beautifully finished home exudes contemporary charm, balanced with classic elegance, all set on an elevated locale capturing city and bay views from the rear and Mt Cootha from the front balcony and surrounded by quality homes all only 7 kilometres to the CBD of Brisbane. Sitting on the elevated side of the street with an eastern facing backyard aspect and with a leafy treetop outlook, this home provides practical family living whilst offering quality design and finishes in a home well worth coming home to everyday.
Surrounded by acres of parkland at the Kedron Brook, this architecturally designed home, has been built to perfection by incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home. Expansive living on the ground level provides for smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio with the upper level comprising of 4 generously sized bedrooms with the added bonus of another spacious living area and a parents retreat balcony overlooking the city and bay views.
Privately positioned with neutral colour schemes, you will appreciate the space and form this residence provides, designed to accommodate families of all ages and sizes. Floored with American Oak throughout, the downstairs open plan living, dining and kitchen area captures a profusion of natural light, opening onto a spacious outdoor entertaining area overlooking the, low maintenance backyard and salt water pool and finished off with a fifth bedroom or media room and butlers' pantry off the stunning Kitchen.
The home itself features:
– 5 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 2 cars.
– High 2.7 metre ceilings with American Oak wide floorboards.
– Open plan living area with stacker sliding doors opening onto the outdoor living area.
– Beautiful kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone island bench with waterfall edges 20mm caesarstone rear benches, Smeg Stand-alone oven and gas cooktop all colour coded to the cabinetry, dishwasher, soft close draws and butler's pantry with ample storage.
– Separate fully carpeted rumpus, media or multi-purpose room perfect as a guest bedroom or home office.
– Great sized laundry with additional feature cabinetry and access to the side of the property.
– Fully ducted and zoned smart air-conditioning.
– Double lock-up garage with internal access.
– Salt water in ground pool with surrounding glass fencing and natural timber decking.
– Downstairs bathroom with frameless shower and toilet perfect for the downstairs bedroom/media room or to service the pool area.
– Additional storage under the stairs.
– Four generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, LED lighting and built-in wardrobes.
– Master with large WIR, ensuite with double sinks, floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower, parents retreat and access to large balcony overlooking the city and bay to the east.
– Generously sized second family rumpus with carpeted flooring and access to the upper balcony, and a separate study area.
– Main bathroom with frameless shower, full bath and separate toilet and floor to ceiling feature tiles.
– Full linen press perfect for storage.
– Balcony off the 3rd and 4th bedrooms overlooking Mt Cootha.
– 405m2 Allotment with east south aspect from the living and entertainment spaces.
– Very private and resort like back yard fully landscaped, level and retained.
– Surrounded by quality homes.
– Fully fenced.
– Beautiful feature rock garden at the front.
– Low maintenance with nothing more to be done.
– Hot water, Kitchen and BBQ all serviced by natural gas.
– Close to all amenities.
The property is nestled in a quiet locale only moments to cafes and restaurants and surrounded by quality housing. You are located close to Lutwyche and Chermside shopping centres, Local transport including the Gordon Park busway station, Wooloowin Train station, and Kedron Brook. The property is also close to infrastructure hubs including Royal Brisbane Hospital, Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel. Located in the Kedron High School catchment and also serviced by Padua, Mt Alvernia, St Anthony's and St Columbus Catholic Primary School and within short drive to high schools in the city and Clayfield.
This is a superb opportunity to secure one of the best new homes available in a very tightly held suburb. Enjoy the benefits of a 6.5 year warranty when buying new homes in Queensland.
For further details or to book your inspection please call Danny Cody on 0404 077 102.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.