Delightfully presented family home backing onto the Kedron Brook!
Welcome to 26 Stirling Street, Gordon Park! This is a beautifully presented home located in one of Gordon Park's best streets and backing onto acres of parkland at the Kedron Brook. Perched on 443m2 of prime real estate, this beautifully finished post war home is ideal for buyers looking for living at its best whilst offering options for further expansion all in this prime location. Facing north and conveniently located within walking distance to cafes and a short drive to local schools, buyers will enjoy the homes 6km proximity to the CBD, tunnel networks, Airport, Southside and Northern Busway. This beautifully appointed and well-proportioned home offers three great sized bedrooms, master with ensuite all on the one level with an open plan feel all flowing out to the rear undercover deck and yard area. Featuring hardwood timber flooring, high ceilings and ornate cornice, the home has a welcoming warm feel.
The Home in Summary offers:
– Generously sized living areas with kitchen overlooking the dining and undercover deck area whilst offering a separate living or rumpus.
– Kitchen offering stainless appliances, gas cooktop, ample cabinetry and breakfast bar all overlooking the living area and deck.
– High ceilings and timber flooring through-out.
– Three large bedrooms all with built-in robes, high ceilings, ceiling fans, split system air-conditioners and timber flooring.
– Master bedroom with ensuite and access to back deck.
– Large back deck all undercover 8.7m x 4.5m (approx.)
– Generous laundry.
– Main bathroom with bath and show over bath facility.
– Double car-port with garage door and battened in.
– North facing flat block.
– Measuring 10.1m frontage and 45m Depth (Approx.)
– Back access via parkland with a gate at the rear of the property.
– Mature gardens at the rear making the backyard very private.
– No rear neighbour just Kedron Brook parkland.
Gordon Park is conveniently located just 6 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and is well serviced by major transport and road infrastructure, including the Northern Bus Way and Clem 7 and Airport Link Tunnels, allowing you to get to where you need to be in no time. Westfield Chermside and Centro Lutwyche are only a minutes' walk away is the beautiful walk and bike ways of the popular Kedron Brook. The property is located in the ever popular Kedron High School catchment whilst being a short drive to St Columba's Catholic Primary School.
26 Stirling Street, Gordon Park presents a superb opportunity for buyers to buy into Brisbane's smallest suburbs and one of the best local communities on the doorstep of some of Brisbane best parkland and walk tracks. With multiple options this family home offers many options for the astute buyers in the future and present.
For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.