SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Location is everything! Does walking to the bottom of your street and having access to the famous Kedron Brook bikeways sound appealing? Then 43 Bedford Street, Gordon Park is a property you can’t afford to miss out on viewing.
Perched in an elevated position, with an ideal North/South aspect, this much loved brick residence has a light and airy feel that instantly makes you feel at home. Situated within 6km to the CBD, this entertainer’s delight ticks all the boxes for family living. The upper level consists of three large bedrooms, living area, bathroom, kitchen and formal dining which flows seamlessly onto the front balcony. Internal stairs provide access to the lower level which incorporates a large utility/ rumpus area that’s just under legal height. The utility area features its own kitchenette, bathroom, floating timber floors and louvers at each side of the room which captures light and airy breezes all year round. This area has direct access to the dual car garage and laundry, as well as the generously sized 9m x 3.7m covered timber deck which overlooks the stunning pool area and back yard – perfect for entertaining. The low maintenance child friendly backyard and pool is accessible via the external staircase leading from the timber deck or via a neat and tidy concrete path down the side of the home.
– Open plan living with hardwood timber flooring.
– 3 large carpeted bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
– One bathroom with oversize shower head and bath tub.
– Kitchen overlooking Mount Cootha, featuring Gas cooktop/ range hood and Miele integrated dishwasher.
– Separate living area with study nook and air conditioning
– Large 8.6m x 4m utility room with, bathroom and kitchenette.
– Double car remote controlled garage with extra storage.
– Laundry with internal access from utility room.
– Extra large 9m x 3.7 timber deck.
– Stunning solar heated 10m in-ground pool
– 10000L Rainwater tank
– Low maintenance turfed lawn perfect for the kids
– Solar electricity panels
Nearby Kedron Brook offers the perfect location for weekend family fun with its many walking and biking tracks. There are also a number of local shopping and dining venues nearby. Westfield Chermside and public transport are at your doorstep. The airport along with all major tunnel arterials, are easily accessible to carry you effortlessly to the CBD and beyond.
Don’t miss your chance to secure a part of Gordon Park’s history. Opportunities to purchase such a large block in this tightly held suburb are few and far between, so do not miss out!
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**