SOLD by HELEN GRANT
This 3 level grand family residence sits regally atop an expansive 810m2 block in green and leafy Gordon Park, 8km north of Brisbane CBD. Boasting four bedrooms on the upper level, a guest bedroom, media and office space on the entry level, this home has plenty of entertainment areas plus a four car garage, generous storage space and additional home salon /games or craft room.
Enter via the front garden and grassed lawn with fountain pond to one side, to be greeted by a regal terracotta staircase leading up to the front patio spanning the width of the house. An office and media/family room are situated respectively on each side of the front door and both enjoy double French door access to the patio, ideal for conducting business, outdoor entertaining or sundowners capturing elevated eastern views.
Be the envy of your friends and family when you open your front door revealing an impressive grand double staircase, two storey atrium and richly gleaming parquetry floors.
• Large horseshoe-shaped kitchen with stunning granite benchtops, dishwasher, range hood, Bosch oven, 5-burner gas cooktop, solid wood cabinetry and large pantry
• Open plan living on lower level includes large dining, lounge and kitchen spaces all with solid timber parquetry floors and atrium to upper level
• Double French 3 phase timber doors with shutters and blinds throughout lower level
• Large outdoor entertaining area with pergola, town gas integrated BBQ with marble bench tops, automated surround electric blinds and gas heating
• Two storey timber cubby house, feature fish pond and flat lawn area
• Guest bedroom with bathroom and powder room adjacent
• Large laundry with chute from the upper level. Abundant floor to ceiling storage, built-in ironing board and access to the back yard
• Majestic master suite offers endless space, large walk in robe and stunning ensuite with double granite vanity, toilet, shower and luxurious raised spa bath
• All bedrooms are oversized with large built-in robes
• Additional double granite vanity bathroom on second level
• 4 car garage with workshop and utility room / games room complete with sink, a fourth toilet and plenty of storage space
• Electric gates at the fence line and additional remote garage access
• Lockable front entrance gate and intercom system
• Solar power, town gas, fully ducted air-conditioning, security system
• Low maintenance, concrete construction with easy care gardens.
With easy access to Prince Charles Hospital, RBWH, CBD and QUT Kelvin Grove buses nearby, you will love living here. Keeping fit is easy with Kedron Brook walking / bikeways and off leash Dog Park less than 2 minutes’ walk away. Victoria Park Golf Course is located nearby with many gyms spotted around this area. Numerous shopping centres are in close proximity and with Stafford Road at the end of the street, access to the tunnels make journeys to the Airport or the Gold or Sunshine Coasts a breeze.
*This property is being sold without a price or by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.*