SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
This beautifully renovated Queenslander is set on a pristine 539m2 block, in leafy Gordon Park and is within walking distance to Kedron Brook bike paths and walking tracks whilst being only 6kms from Brisbane CBD. Split over two generous levels of living, this home is ready to just move in and enjoy.
This home is a mix of traditional Queenslander architecture complete with modern open plan living all in the heart of Brisbane smallest and tightly held suburbs.
The home in summary features:
– Open plan living on the upper level with 11 foot ceilings, hardwood polished timber flooring, original breezeway and fretwork with access to the wrap around deck – the perfect design for BBQ’s and entertaining.
– Beautiful kitchen with floor to ceiling tiles, 40 mil marble benchtops, Miele appliances, imported traditional tapware, instant hot water tap, 900 mil gas cooktop with servery out to the wrap around under cover deck.
– Fabulous living area with built in marble entertaining unit and storage cabinetry with led lighting, high ceilings and double door sliders out to the entertaining deck.
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe with full cabinetry and generously sized ensuite featuring floor to ceiling tiles, his and her sinks, semi frameless shower and imported traditional British tapware.
– Great sized main bathroom with stand-alone bath, semi frameless shower and imported tapware.
– Downstairs consists of a fourth bedroom (just under legal height) or multipurpose room ideal for a rumpus or second living area with its own full bathroom.
Sitting on 539m2 with an ideal North/South aspect, this beautiful home is perfect for a family looking to take advantage of all the amenities an inner city suburb like Gordon Park has to offer with capital growth assured. This home has been well maintained and renovated to the highest quality and is ready for the next chapter of its life.
Bordered by the peaceful parklands of Kedron Brook and the suburbs of Lutwyche, Chermside and Stafford within close proximity to public transport, link tunnels, schools, shopping centres and medical facilities, this home is centrally located to get your family out and about – but will be very hard to leave!
*This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.