SOLD by MATTHEW JABS
This superbly presented contemporary residence will amaze you. Positioned in the family friendly suburb of Gordon Park, 17 Lambert Street boasts a modern, contemporary design with a practical floor plan plus ample space to accommodate a relaxed lifestyle or growing family. Built and completed in 2006 this home represents great value. Here you will find all you need, and more.
As you walk through the front door you will be impressed by the user friendly floor plan that spans over two levels. The first level incorporates a wonderful light filled, open design with 2 bedrooms and 2 covered decks and the lower level boasts a large family room, 3 very good sized bedrooms and a front entertainment area.
– Gourmet kitchen, which has been designed with functionality in mind with crisp, clean lines and has features that include, gas cooking, stone bench tops and an extra-large island bench
– Open plan living area that flows seamlessly from the lounge area at the front of the home to the dining area at the back of the home
– The lounge area has folding doors and the dining area has stacking doors and each open out to a covered deck giving you a sense of space and capturing the cool breezes and beautiful suburban views
– The master suite is luxurious with the added benefit of an oversized walk-through robe and ensuite with triple-headed shower and double basin
– Second bedroom with built in robe
– Spacious bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
– Large family room opening out onto the covered entertaining area and grassed front yard
– 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
– Third bathroom with shower and toilet
– Large laundry room off the double lock up garage that opens directly to the landscaped, low maintenance back yard
Other features include:
– Beautiful polished floors throughout the home with carpet in the bedrooms
– Fully ducted air-conditioning
– Safety alarm
– Privacy screens
– Access down the side of the home
Set in Brisbane’s smallest suburb, Gordon Park is a very family friendly location. It is within walking distance to the Northern Busway Station, a short drive to the Airport Link and Clem 7 Tunnels, giving you access to the South and North in minutes, whilst being only 5.5 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD. Gordon Park is also well known for its access to the Kedron Brook Bike paths and acres of parkland. Bordering suburbs like Windsor, Lutwyche and Grange means Gordon Park is assured growth and strong investment demand for years to come.