Under Contract by Matthew Jabs
Situated in the ever popular Gordon Park, this four bedroom Queenslander has been home for the current owners for over 20 years. With immense character and charm, this property is located in a family friendly suburb known for its parkland, proximity to all amenities, whilst being only 5.5 kilometres from the City Centre. Sitting on a 711m2 flat block of land, there a many options to build in under the home, build back and put on a big deck or just live in as is and enjoy for many years to come.
The home itself features:
– High 10ft ceilings throughout with press metal features in the living area, giving the home a feel of charm and old world atmosphere.
– Four genuinely good sized bedrooms with master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe, ensuite and separate office.
– Good sized neat and tidy kitchen ideally located at the rear of the home, perfect for an open plan deck extension to overlook the pool.
– Wide pine polished timber floors throughout the home.
– Good sized living area, all carpeted and big enough for a large dining setting and television area.
– Front balcony overlooking the street, fully secured and big enough to have table and chairs set up.
– In-ground, fully fenced salt water pool at the rear of the property, ideal for entertaining and summer BBQ’s.
– Good sized fully grassed backyard with ample space for further renovation or play areas for the kids.
– Underneath the home provides an area great storage being just under legal height.
– The property has side access for cars, boats and a single car lock-up shed.
Gordon Park is one of Brisbane’s smallest suburbs and is well regarded as a precinct with a blend of beautifully renovated Queenslanders and modern masterpieces. Additionally, Gordon Park is only a short walking distance to Kedron Brook bike and walking paths, short walk to Busway stations and has direct transport to the CBD, a short drive to Airport Link, Clem7 Tunnel and only 10 minutes to the city centre.
If you have been searching for a genuine Queenslander with charm, on a good-sized block of land in a great location, then this is the home for you.