Immaculate Triple Gable Queenslander on 855m2 over Two Lots in Prime Gordon Park
Located in the family friendly and very central suburb of Gordon Park, this family home is being offered for the first time in 36 years, with many options for renovation and future development. The home itself has a great character feel with traditional vj wall panelling, breezeways, high ceilings and polished timber flooring. The new owners of this home will enjoy the long and rich history of capital growth and liveability this suburb has to offer.
The house in summary
– Good sized living areas with open plan living room, large kitchen and separate sitting area seamlessly flowing out onto the large undercover back deck with city glimpses.
– Tasmanian Oak timber kitchen with freestanding stainless oven, dishwasher, ample storage cabinetry and four seat bench island.
– High ceilings with hardwood timber flooring and vj wall panelling thought-out.
– Very well maintained bathroom with separate bath, shower facilities and separate toilet.
– Great south-easterly facing sunroom.
– Great sized master bedroom complete with a feature bay window and built in floor to ceiling robes.
– 2 additional generously sized bedrooms with study off bedroom three – the perfect area for a walk-in robe or ensuite.
– Expansive undercover 4m x 8m rear deck with city glimpses
– Sunroom with great natural light and bar area.
– Undercover patio downstairs all fully secure and perfect for the kids to ride bikes and play.
– Large laundry facility downstairs with additional storage.
– Double car space under to home with additional storage for another two cars and a further 9.5m x 6m storage area, high enough to walk around.
– In-ground salt water pool in good condition.
Options for potential buyers to consider:
Option 1: Buy and live in the home whilst you plan your full renovation and enjoy the continual growth of property prices in Gordon Park. The home is very liveable in its current state.
Option 2: Buy the property and re-align the boundaries and keep the existing home ad have an additional lot to the rear of the home. (S.T.C.A)
Option 3: Land bank and rent out this neat and tidy home and enjoy the growth of land prices in the area.
The land itself is set on 809m2 on two lots on an elevated corner block giving great side access for vehicles and caravans. The services on the block run alongside the footpath so perfectly positioned to not hinder any further building on the site.
Less than 8 kilometres from the city centre, Khartoum Street, Gordon Park is regarded as one of Gordon Parks best streets, located within close proximity to many sought after schools, acres of parkland at the Kedron Brook walk and cycle tracks and a growing caf and inner city lifestyle, while being on a large 809m2 parcel of land. There is an abundance of transport options including the Northern Busway Stations and a short drive to great road networks including the airport link, Clem 7 tunnel to the south and with easy access west with the Legacy Way tunnel.
This is a rare opportunity to secure a superb piece of real estate that offers assured capital growth whilst being very liveable with endless potential to develop, renovate or land bank.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**