SOLD by BEN VENNER
Auction On site 20th August 2016
This handsome Queenslander is nestled in the heart of the popular suburb of Gordon Park. It’s clear the design brief for this property was to maximise the beautiful Brisbane weather with many opportunities to invite the outside in. The new owners are sure to spend long summer evenings taking advantage of the incredible entertainment spaces this home has to offer. With a neutral colour palette, polished timber floorboards and a flexible floor plan the possibilities are as limitless as your imagination.
• Well-manicured, low maintenance, paved front garden with delightful porch
• Three generously sized bedrooms, two of which offer access out onto the front porch
• Family sized, modern bathroom with built-in bathtub and high-quality fittings
• Spacious, open plan living and dining area
• Bright kitchen featuring wooden cabinetry and ample storage space throughout
• Charming breakfast bar connects kitchen to entertainers deck for informal dining opportunities
• Covered back deck effortlessly flows out from the living room – ideal for outdoor alfresco dining and entertaining friends and family
• Private laundry and additional water closet downstairs
• Ample storage downstairs for Dad’s tools and the kids bikes
• Secure, single lock-up garage
• Covered outdoor back patio makes the ideal teenage hangout’
• Spacious, grassy back yard perfectly suited for children and pets alike.
Situated in the popular suburb of Gordon Park surrounded by an array of family friendly parks, walking paths, quality schools and local cafes everything is only moments away. Located only 9km from the Brisbane CBD, with easy access to regular public transport facilities and major highways getting around is simple. So what are you waiting for? Contact Ben Venner and make the leap into your new Place today.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**