Rare, Double Story Brick Home In an Elevated Location
Virtual tour available in photo carousel
Welcome to 26 Ernest Street, Gaythorne. This well maintained, double story brick home, boasts a 13 meter plus frontage and is the ideal investment for those looking to secure a home within 9kms of the CBD. Located in an elevated position, in a quiet street, this 1980s home on a generous 526m2 block is ready to welcome a new owner!
The home itself features:
– Open plan living area, flowing out to a rear deck
– Three generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes
– U shaped kitchen with European appliances and timber cabinets
– Main bathroom with frameless shower screen, floor to ceiling tiles
– Timber floor in the bedrooms and tiles throughout the remainder of the home
– Separate living area at the front of the home
– Large and private rear deck
– Just under legal height with a large open plan rumpus or work from home office space
– Combined bathroom/ laundry
– Double lock up garage with ample storage
– Paved area leading out from the living area
– 526m2 allotment, approx. 13.3m wide x 40.8m deep
Freshly landscaped with a new white picket fence, this home offers an opportunity for a home owner to create their own touch or an investor to capitalise on the strong capital growth in the suburb. Make sure 26 Ernest Street is on your list of homes to visit as you will not be disappointed.
Situated in the leafy suburb of Gaythorne, just nine kilometres of Brisbane's central business district, this delightful house combines inner-city convenience and neighbourhood charm. Well positioned nearby the Enoggera Barracks, educational facilities, Brookside Shopping Centre, Blackwood Street dining precinct and Gaythorne and Enoggera railway stations. Furthermore, within close proximity of this outstanding property are reputable schools like Mt. Maria College, Hillbrook Anglican School and Enoggera State School.
Please contact Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 or Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for further details.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.