SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Offering meticulous design and unparalleled practicality this brand new contemporary residence is situated on an elevated 405m2 block in a family friendly pocket of Gaythorne. With a backdrop of picturesque suburban mountain views this stunning home incorporates the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with expansive living on the ground level, providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio, with bedrooms upstairs, ensuring a comfortable, peaceful retreat – perfect for a family looking to grow into the home.
The home in summary features:
– Open plan living/dining area with 3 metre ceilings, timber floating flooring, square set finish all flowing out onto the timber balcony overlooking the turfed backyard.
– Spacious kitchen with 40 mil stone benchtops, European appliances, built in microwave, plumbed fridge space and access to laundry.
– Fully carpeted 5th bedroom, media, multipurpose or guest room with access to the bathroom next door.
– Undercover timber deck, perfect for an outdoor dining space or entertaining area.
– Fully remote double garage.
– Additional storage under staircase.
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and full ensuite. Ensuite consists of his and hers sink, semi-frameless shower and separate toilet.
– Three additional bedrooms complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
– Second rumpus area or teenagers retreat with ample storage area.
– Main bathroom with full bath and separate semi-frameless shower.
– Full ducted and zoned air-conditioning
– LED lighting
– Brand new home complete with full builders warranty.
Gaythorne is an idyllic location, where a sense of community is celebrated. This family friendly suburb is located only 7.5 kilometres from the city centre and is an exquisite place to raise your family. The opportunity awaits you to fill this superb home with new memories. Conveniently located, 13 Ludlow Street is a comfortable 750 metre walk to Gaythorne train station and is a short drive away from Brookside Shopping centre, Blackwood Street Caf Precinct and quality schools, including Enoggera, Our Lady of Assumption and Hillbrook Anglican schools.
This impeccably finished and well positioned home will suit buyers looking for a property with nothing to do but move in and enjoy the livability a new home has to offer, whilst being in a well established suburb. For further details please call the agent.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**