SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in the inner northern suburb of Gaythorne, this low maintenance rendered brick home is perfect for buyers looking for a property conveniently located within close proximity to the CBD, with an abundance of transport options at its doorstep, whilst enjoying all the local facilities Gaythorne has to offer. The home itself comprises of 3 bedrooms, a study and multiple living areas – making it perfect for young families or professional couples.
The property features:
– Multiple living areas with polished hardwood flooring flowing out to the front undercover deck complete with suburban views.
– Generously sized living area with separate dining area.
– An expansive kitchen area with ample storage, gas cooktop and stainless appliances.
– Main bathroom with shower over bath complete with double sinks.
– Three good sized bedrooms – master bedroom with ensuite and office or room for a walk in-robe.
– Great sized front balcony overlooking the street with easterly aspect.
– Low maintenance cavity brick rendered construction.
– Corner 503m2 block with low maintenance garden and water tank.
– Double car undercover storage
Gaythorne is an idyllic location, where a sense of community is celebrated. This family friendly suburb is located only 7 kilometres from the city centre and is an exquisite place to raise your family. The opportunity awaits you to fill this superb home with new memories. Conveniently located, 1 Mitcham Street is a comfortable 350 metre walk to Gaythorne train station and is a short drive away from Brookside Shopping centre, Blackwood Street Caf Precinct and quality schools, including Enoggera, Our Lady of Assumption and Hillbrook Anglican schools.
For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or email [email protected]
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**show less