Modern Day Queenslander - Inner City Acreage
Virtual tour available in photo carousel.
On the market for the first time in 25 years, this is a superb opportunity to secure a beautiful family home in a highly sought-after locale. This is the ultimate entertainer's home designed with top quality finishes all set on 1423m2. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this master-built sprawling home backing onto bushland, sprawls over elevated land enjoying mountain views and consists of 708m2 of underroof living.
Designed for families of all ages this titan of construction offers prestige living and entertaining over multiple levels plus a second dwelling at the rear. Built and professionally designed by the current owners, (circa 1998), this home has been meticulously renovated to as-new condition using the highest quality craftsmanship and fixtures.
On the upper level, the dining and living open out to an elevated deck with views to Mount Cootha and the surrounding valley. The property backs onto private bushland that ensures privacy. This home has it all – fully air-conditioned and with the highest level of finishes and appliances through-out.
The home in summary:
– Open plan living with high cathedral ceilings and skylight feature windows, Tasmanian Oak timber flooring, and 1930's antique light fittings painstakingly collected around Queensland.
– A breezy, open plan design from the kitchen through to the living and dining area, all opening up via double doors to wrap-around verandahs with insulated ceilings, Kwila timber handrails and superb views. The kitchen and living is the ultimate gourmet entertaining area.
– The verandah includes a dedicated zone for a BBQ with a house connected gas bayonet fitting and stainless steel exhaust hood above (extracted to above the roof line).
– State of the art kitchen features breakfast bar, 2PAC feature cabinetry, extra wide 800mm deep Smartstone / Carrara luxury stone benchtops, V-Zug Swiss kitchen appliances, 2 ovens, V-Zug induction cooktop, SMEG dishwasher, illuminated display cabinets, illuminated tamber roll door appliance cupboard, 800mm deep 2PAC drawers with an additional separate bar or servery area with built-in Rinnai gas fireplace.
– Five bedrooms all with built-in robes, ceiling fans and ducted air con.
– Large 5m x 4.3m master bedroom with walk-in robe featuring original hand-crafted silky oak doors.
– The ensuite features Victoria+Albert Volcanic Limestone double sinks and Corian solid surface benches.
– Main bathroom with separate toilet, separate full size claw foot Victoria+Albert Volcanic Limestone bath and matching basin.
– Large laundry with Corian solid surface benchtops, ample drawers, upper storage cabinets, second linen storage and side property access.
– Full size bar, games room or rumpus area. Includes Bose ceiling mounted sound system.
– Bar area features stone benchtops, illuminated glass, mirror display cabinets, 2PAC cabinetry, commercial grade ice machine, 2 x 2 door commercial grade glass front fridges and Zanussi quick cycle glass washers.
– A separate office area accessible via the garage.
– Behind the office is a hidden wine cellar and tasting room with timber bench, that has been cut into the natural ground under the building to preserve the wine quality.
– Separate toilet with Victoria+Albert hand basin and solid surface bench.
– Double remote garage.
– 3rd remote control garage with separate storage area.
Second Dwelling at the Rear of the property:
– A colonial inspired lowset brick structure designed for low maintenance living on the one level. – a space that would be ideal for extended family to utilise.
– This area features a living and dining space, kitchen and two bedrooms – all air-conditioned and with ceiling fans.
– Kitchen with stainless appliances and laundry facility.
– High vaulted ceilings, LED lights and ceiling fans.
– A large bathroom with IXL Tastic exhaust fan and heat lamps.
– The 2nd dwelling is fenced with its own alfresco area overlooking the backyard.
– An ideal space away from the main residence with a leafy bush feel visited by kangaroos, and an abundant birdlife.
– Intercom system connected to the main residence.
– Own separate internal fenced yard area.
– In ground saltwater swimming pool with tiled and timber decking area and pergola overlooking the pool rock waterfall and valley views.
– Extra Car or boat storage at the front of the property, all undercover and lockable.
– Rinnai Gas Fireplace
– New 20 x panel 6.6kw Solar System
– Mains town water plus 2 x rainwater tanks (10,000 and 5,000 litre).
– Established fruit trees: olive, mango, macadamia, finger lime, and a vege / herb garden.
Positioned within walking distance to Ferny Grove State primary and high schools, St Andrew's Catholic primary, 3 childcare centres and local shopping facilities as well as the Ferny Grove Train Station.
Buyers will enjoy the quiet mini acreage feel the home offers whilst being minutes to amenities.
Opportunities like this a rarely available please contact Matthew Jabs on 04222 94 272 for further information.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.