Elevated Spacious Family Home!
Here is your opportunity to secure this beautiful double storey family home on 696m2 situated in the ever popular pocket of Ferny Grove for the first time in 44 years. Upon entering you will fall in love with the seamless flow of this beautiful family home that incorporates the very essence of comfort living.
The home has been lovingly renovated and no thought has been missed in creating a family friendly space for everyone who enters. With a functional floor plan and inviting sense of style, it has plenty of space for a larger family. This property feels like home and with the multi-purpose rooms downstairs, they are perfect for a teenage retreat or second living area accompanied by the fourth bedroom and second toilet, there is also scope to add an additional bathroom. The additional spaces give an option of a home office and endless opportunity to add to this already beautiful home. Upstairs the living and dining seamlessly flow for a functional family space, consisting of a large kitchen with ample bench and storage space and quality stainless steel appliances. The upper level catches beautiful breezes year round and boasts stunning timber floors in the bedrooms, tiles and carpet in the living area and split system air conditioning and all three bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans.
If you love entertaining, then you are going to enjoy the covered entertaining space overlooking the large back yard, perfect for the kids and pets and taking in the elevated outlook of the trees and mountains. Freshly painted and with new downlights throughout, this home also has the added bonus of additional off street parking for a caravan or boat.
– 4 Bedrooms 1.5 Bathrooms 3 Car
– Open plan living spanning across 2 levels.
– Stunning timber and tiled floors throughout.
– Spacious kitchen with electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher, ample storage and bench space.
– Verandah overlooking the large backyard, trees and mountains and undercover entertaining BBQ area downstairs.
– Additional utility living spaces downstairs, perfect for a guest bedroom or rumpus room.
– Second toilet downstairs with scope to add another bathroom.
– Freshly painted and new downlights.
– Split system air-conditioning in the living and ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
– Large main bathroom with separate shower and bath and separate toilet.
– Separate laundry.
– 696m2 block.
– Close to all amenities, schools and transport.
– Well established and low maintenance gardens and great yard space at the rear.
– Fully fenced lock up yard for security.
– 5000L water tank.
– 500m Ferny Grove State School.
– 1km St Andrew's Catholic Primary.
– 900m local shops/Ferny Grove State High.
– Childcare centres opposite each school.
– 900m Ferny Grove train station.
Positioned within a short walk to Ferny Grove Primary & High Schools, St Andrew's Catholic Primary, 3 childcare centres, local shopping facilities as well as the Ferny Grove Train Station. With the area around the Ferny Grove precinct about to commence construction of a multi-story residential apartments, Cinemas, shopping centre, specialty stores and the Ferny Grove Tavern, this will be a sought after hub now and in the future.
Ferny Grove is a highly sought after suburb approximately 13km Northwest of the Brisbane CBD. This wonderful child friendly area offers you the best of both worlds with all of the modern conveniences within the community as well as being within minutes to the state forest with an abundance of walking tracks as well as other recreational activities. You'll love living here with its close proximity to Samford and surrounds.
This is a superb opportunity to secure this beautiful spacious family home available in a highly sought after locale.
For further details or to book your inspection please call Danny Cody or Ross Armstrong.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.