SOLD by ELIH HARGREAVES
Situated in a quiet cul de sac, with good elevation, on approx. 794sqm, 37 Dornoch Crescent is a beautiful 4 bedroom brick home, with fantastic seclusion of the bedrooms from the living and entertainment spaces. The spacious kitchen looking out to a huge deck, as well as the family room looking through to the fully fenced back yard and pool, makes this home ideal for a family. The deck boasts panoramic views to the relaxing bushland afar whilst also overlooking the pool and serene garden setting below. Multiple outdoor entertainment options including a covered under-deck patio within the pool area, and a well-protected nook off the garage, make entertaining guests effortless no matter the season or occasion.
– Brick construction, with good natural light
– 4 carpeted bedrooms
– Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
– Air conditioned formal lounge and dining
– Naturally well-lit open plan family room and kitchen with views to the back yard and deck
– Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar
– Stainless oven and dishwasher, gas cooktop
– Ample storage spaces throughout
– Large double garage with open back adding depth and functionality
– large fully fenced back yard
– Salt water pool with entertainment space
– Huge partially covered deck with great breezes and views to the bushland
– Large undercroft for added storage
– Level driveway
– Quiet street within a very desirable pocket in Ferny Grove
Close to sought after Schools, shops, public transport, and a great selection of parks and walking tracks, it’s no surprise that this home is being offered for the first time since construction. Contact Elih Hargreaves today to ensure you do not miss out.
Ferny Grove is a highly sought after suburb located approximately 15km North-West of Brisbane CBD. Neighbouring Upper Kedron and Ferny Hills, Ferny Grove boasts fantastic convenience and practicality. Only a 30 minute train ride to the city from the Ferny Grove Station, and a short walk to schools, shops, and native bushland riddled with bike tracks and walking trails, Ferny Grove has the private and relaxing feel of home without compromising convenience and access to the city.