Relaxed Lifestyle in a Convenient Location
Situated in an elevated position on a quiet cul-de-sac in Everton Park, this spacious two-storey brick and tile home offers lovely breezes and stunning mountain views to the west. Beautifully maintained and just 9km from Brisbane CBD, this modern build is the perfect property for a family seeking a relaxed lifestyle in a convenient location.
Spanning over two generous levels, you will relish in this contemporary floor plan that will ensure your immediate enjoyment and guarantee family harmony. Once through the front door and foyer the stylish interior opens to an easy living layout with formal and informal living areas that encapsulates intelligent design elements incorporating high specification finishes.
The gourmet kitchen overlooks the free-flowing living, casual dining and outside area and is wonderfully well appointed. Complete with an array of quality appliances including gas top cooking, range hood and dishwasher. The abundance of bench space that is wrapped in thick lashings of stone, there is plenty of smart storage capacity and a breakfast bar creates a great central hub for casual dining. Glass doors slide open from the living area and provide an immediate connection with outside. This area will see you entertaining family and friends on your tiled patio area all year round. The fully enclosed, private backyard is perfect for the kids to play and to keep your four-legged friends safe and sound – there is even room to add pool which is sure to will keep the whole family entertained.
Upstairs you'll find a cosy study nook and a second living space which comes with a projector and screen – ideal for family movie nights! This living area features grey floating timber flooring and is flanked by four generously sized bedrooms. The master bedroom features breathtaking views and comes with a large a walk-in robe and private ensuite, while the additional bedrooms share a light filled bathroom with separate bathtub.
Notable features of this property include;
– Fully fenced and electronic gated secured home in a quiet and friendly cul-de-sac
– Air-conditioning throughout
– West facing highset home with an amazing mountain view during the day and sunset view at night
– Large built up area with adequate yet low maintenance yard and good sized patio for family gatherings
– Surveillance cameras installed around the house
– Oversized garage for 2 vehicles with sealed floor and electric door
– Additional storage under the stairs
– Separate powder room for guests
– Large rumpus/media room upstairs
– Spacious Kitchen with granite benchtops
– Separate garden shed for storing garden tools
– 9 ft ceiling with insulation
– Dedicated study area upstairs
– All windows tinted for privacy coupled with blinds
– Generous storage space
– Security screens on windows and doors
Everton Park is a friendly and safe neighbourhood, ideal for families. You'll be close to shops, amenities, great schools, and public transport links. Properties in this area do not stay on the market for long, so a visit is highly recommended.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.