Family home with pool in whisper quiet location
Perched in an sought after pocket in Everton Park, capturing beautiful breezes and a suburban outlook, 9 Heflin Street, is ready and waiting for you and your family to move in to and call home. This immaculately presented family home is set on 584m2 of usable land and features an airy open plan living area with stunning hardwood timber floors, a modern kitchen and expansive outdoor undercover deck overlooking the tranquil in-ground pool and backyard area.
The upper level accommodates open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas, a sunroom and 3 generously sized bedrooms compete with built-in robes and ceiling fans. The bathroom features a separate bath and shower and large vanity with separate toilet. Accessible by internal stairs, the lower level hosts the added bonus of an expansive legal height rumpus room – ideal for a home business, teenagers retreat, granny flat or second living space. There is also double lock-up remote garage complete with storage and a separate laundry.
• Open plan living area with timber floors all flowing out to front balcony and back deck overlooking the backyard providing multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces.
• Three generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans.
• Newly renovated large modern kitchen with ample storage and bench space complete with electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher, built-in microwave and double fridge space.
• Recently renovated bathroom.
• Spacious fully undercover back deck overlooking the pool and backyard area.
• Legal height rumpus/teenagers retreat downstairs or a perfect space to run a home office from.
• Double garage with additional workshop area and separate laundry.
• Water tank.
• Solar panels and hot water.
• Brand new large 10kW solar system (typical is 2.5kW)
• Energy saving pool pump.
• Updated light fittings and ceiling fans throughout.
• Ample storage options including a pool shed and separate shed for general use.
• Close to shops and restaurants including the new food precinct of Park Lane.
• 584m2 of land complete with freshly established lawns.
Everton Park is a very family friendly suburb located 9.5 kilometres from the city centre and is an idyllic location, where a sense of community is celebrated. An exquisite place to raise your family, the opportunity awaits you to fill this home with new memories. The area is well serviced by shopping centres such as Brookside Shopping Centre, Everton Park Shopping Centre and Flockton Village. Buses are within walking distance of the home and Mitchelton Train Station is only a short drive away. The area has many parks nearby including Teralba Park, as well as Mitchelton sports club, whilst having easy access to kilometres of walking tracks along the Kedron Brook bike track.
This home will suit buyers looking for a home to move in and add value or an investor looking for a low maintenance property with a great return, whilst being in an affordable and well established suburb.
For further details or to book your inspection please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or James Gainford on 0466 900 049.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.