SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Situated in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac with acres of parkland and Kedron Brook walk tracks at your fingertips this four year old contemporary home is ready for a new family to move in and enjoy the advantages of living in one of Everton Park’s best streets and pockets. This two level home incorporates all the fundamentals of a practical floorplan with expansive living areas on the lower level which flow out onto the backyard, with the upper level comprising of four bedrooms, second rumpus and study – perfect for families looking to take advantage of open plan living.
The home in summary features:
– Open plan tiled living area flowing from the front door through the back door with kitchen overlooking the living and outdoor areas.
– Downstairs office/media or children’s play room
– Kitchen with 20 mil stone benchtops, stainless European appliances, 900 mil gas cooktop and island breakfast bar.
– Multiple locations for dining setting.
– Good sized laundry with access to the side of the home.
– Double fully remote garage.
– Four good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite, full walk-in robe and front balcony overlooking the street.
– Generously sized rumpus room at the end of the home perfect for teenagers retreat.
– Three good sized additional bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
– Separate main bathroom with full bath, semi-frameless shower and separate toilet facility.
– 5kw solar system and also the 5000L water tank that is plumbed to all toilets and laundry
With Teralba Park at the end of the street you will have an abundance of walking tracks, parkland, play grounds and BBQ areas to discover. The transport options are also varied with buses on Pullen and Southpine Roads or Mitchelton Train station just a short walk across Teralba Park. You will also appreciate the convenience of Brookside Shopping centre less than 500 metres away.
This is a fabulous opportunity to buy into a much sought after and affordable pocket of Everton Park. For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**