SOLD BY MATTHEW JABS and DANNY CODY
Situated in arguably Everton Park’s best pocket, this immaculately presented three bedroom, two bathroom home is available for the first time in nearly 40 years and will suit buyers looking for a low maintenance yet practical home situated only 7 kilometres from the CBD. Surrounded by parks, local schools and walkways, this stunning residence is perched on a large 622m2. Boasting a functional floorplan, which seamlessly flows from living/dining through to the outdoor area complete with direct access to the pool, this home is a great entertainer – perfect for our Queensland lifestyle!
The home features:
– Living area with polished timber floors, flowing through to the front veranda
– Separate dining and kitchen
– Spacious kitchen with ample storage and modern appliances
– Family/utility room downstairs with parquetry floors
– Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
– Second bathroom downstairs
– Additional pool room in converted garage space
– Three good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Single lock up garage with option to convert back to 2 car garage
– Built-in work bench in the garage with ample storage options
– Beautiful landscaped gardens
– Stunning in-ground pool off outdoor BBQ area
– Solar hotwater
– 2 garden sheds
– 2 x water tanks (3000L & 5000L)
– 622m2 flat block
This lovely family-friendly suburb is set on a good bus network with plenty of schools and shops including Chermside, Stafford and Brookside shopping centres surrounding. Location is everything and this home is positioned close to local schools and within minutes’ drive to the new Woolworths and Masters precinct, and only a 5min drive to the airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks whilst being a mere 7 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
This home represents great value with many additional features not generally available in this price range. For further details including comparable sales report please contact the agent for further information.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**