SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Offering meticulous design and unparalleled practicality, this brand new contemporary home has been built and finished to the highest standard incorporating all of the key elements of a practical floorplan. With careful attention to detail in abundance throughout, you will enjoy calling this stunning residence home with nothing left to do except to simply move in. With a dual level theme found throughout the home, a sense of comfort has been created with expansive open plan living on ground level and spacious well equipped bedrooms on the upper level – providing a much required retreat, perfect for family living.
Ground floor features:
– Open plan living/dining/kitchen area, tiled with 2.7 metre high ceilings opening out to the undercover alfresco area.
– Practical kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless appliances, 900m gas oven, butler’s pantry and island benchtop overlooking the living area with the ability to watch the kids play in the backyard from the kitchen.
– Big glass sliding doors opening onto the undercover alfresco area overlooking the flat turfed backyard, all fully landscaped and with very minimal maintenance.
– Generously sized laundry with ample storage complete with access to the side of the property.
– Downstairs toilet with powder room.
– Double fully remote garage with access to the side of the home.
Upper level features:
– Family or rumpus room perfect for second living area, office or games room.
– Great sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with his and hers sink, semi-frameless shower screen, floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
– Wide hallways with access to the remaining three bedrooms all with ceiling fans, LED lighting and built-in robes.
– Main bathroom complete with bath, shower, floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
– Fully landscaped and sitting on a 417m2 North facing allotment
– All window finishing’s already installed making this home ready to walk in and live.
– Buying new means a building warranty of 6.5 years.
The 417m2 of land offers low maintenance living while still having a good sized fully grassed backyard, completely fenced with access through to the back of the home. Everton Park is a very family friendly suburb located only 8 kilometres from the city centre and is an idyllic location, where a sense of community is celebrated. An exquisite place to raise your family, the opportunity awaits you to fill this superb home with new memories.
The area is well serviced by shopping centres such as Brookside Shopping Centre, Everton Park Shopping Centre and Flockton Village. Buses are within walking distance of the home and Mitchelton Train Station is only a short drive away. The area has many parks nearby including Teralba Park, as well as Mitchelton sports club, whilst having easy access to kilometres of walking tracks along the Kedron Brook bike track.
This well finished and positioned home will suit buyers looking for nothing to do but move in and enjoy the liveability a new home has to offer, whilst being in an affordable and well established suburb. For further details please call the agent.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**