Contemporary, Practical in Sought after Pocket
Introducing this beautiful near new residence, set to inspire whilst incorporating all the necessities of an inner city family home. Number 69 Gordon Parade, Everton Park is a new two level contemporary home in a great pocket of Everton Park, conveniently located within walking distance to acres of parkland at Teralba Park, Mitchelton train station, Brookside Shopping Centre and is approximately 9 kilometres from the City Centre.
Siting on 405m2 with a perfect North facing rear complete with partial city views, this home has a very practical floorplan consisting of open plan living downstairs flowing onto the backyard with bedrooms upstairs, ensuring this home will tick all the boxes.
The lower level of the home features:
– Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, sleek custom cabinetry, glass splashback, quality down lighting, oversized butler’s pantry, smeg stainless integrated dishwasher and stand-alone 900m oven with natural gas to the home.
– Timber flooring with 2.7m ceilings and square set cornices all overlooking the landscaped backyard
– Media room with built in blue tooth speakers currently used as children’s play room.
– Open plan kitchen overlooking the living area and flowing through to the outdoor tiled / undercover entertaining area.
– Full ducted air-conditioning with separate zones
– Very flat and child friendly backyard, all retained and landscaped with ample space for a pool in the future.
The upper level of the home features:
– Large rumpus / family room at the top of the stairs creating great separation between the master and other bedrooms with built in blue tooth speakers.
– Master bedroom with Juliet balcony, walk in robe, good sized ensuite complete with stone bench tops, his and her sinks, stainless tap fittings.
– The three bedrooms all have built-in robes and are all generous in size with data points in each room.
The home also features:
– Full alarm system.
– Blue tooth built in speakers in media room, upstairs rumpus and outdoor alfresco area.
– Fully powered back shed.
The property is situated on 405m2 with a good sized turfed backyard which can be overlooked from the kitchen and living areas. This home is not only stunning visually but is very practical and sleek inside with a well-designed floor plan to suit a growing family, professional couple or someone looking to enjoy
the convenience of a low maintenance new home.
With Teralba Park at the end of the street you will have an abundance of walking tracks, parkland, play grounds and BBQ areas to discover. The transport options are also varied with buses on Pullen and Southpine Roads or Mitchelton Train station just a short walk across Teralba Park.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**