SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
Introducing this beautiful brand new home; set to inspire whilst incorporating all the necessities of an inner city family home. Number 74 Gordon Parade, Everton Park is a brand new two level contemporary home in a great pocket of Everton Park with a much sought after North facing aspect. This stunning residence is situated within walking distance to acres of parkland at Teralba Park, Mitchelton train station and Brookside Shopping Centre whilst being approximately only 9 kilometres from the City Centre.
The home has been meticulously finished with an exceptionally practical layout which combines open plan living on the ground floor and bedrooms on the upper level. Upstairs also consists of an additional media or multi-purpose room, separate office and second rumpus, giving great separation between the master bedroom and remaining bedrooms.
The lower level of the home features:
– Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, soft close drawers, sleek custom cabinetry, feature window, quality down lighting, butler’s pantry and 900m freestanding oven, all overlooking the living and outdoor area.
– Timber flooring with 2.7m ceilings and square set cornices overlooking the landscaped backyard.
– Full office with additional storage areas.
– Great outdoor area with full outdoor kitchen, BBQ, stone benchtops, open space for a bar fridge and shutters for the breezes.
– Full ducted air-conditioning with separate zones
– Separate laundry with full storage and access to backyard.
The upper level of the home features:
– Large rumpus / family room at the top of the stairs creating great separation between the master and other bedrooms
– Master bedroom with Juliet balcony, walk in robe, good sized en suite with stone bench tops, floor to ceiling tiles and stainless tap fittings.
– The three generous sized bedrooms come complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
The upper level consists of 2.7m ceilings complete with zoned air-conditioning
– Main bathroom has full bath and separate shower.
The property is situated on 405m2 with a good sized turfed backyard which can be overlooked from the kitchen and deck with additional storage under the home, perfect for garden equipment or additional storage. This home is not only stunning visually but very practical and sleek inside with a well-designed floor plan to suit a growing family, professional couple or someone looking to enjoy the low maintenance and convenience of a new home.
With Teralba Park at the end of the street you will have an abundance of walking tracks, parkland, play grounds and BBQ areas to discover. The transport options are also varied with buses on Pullen and Southpine Roads or Mitchelton Train station just a short walk across Teralba Park.
Call the agent for further details on 0422 294 272.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**