Wow Factor!! Brand New / Contemporary / Elegance
Introducing this beautiful brand new home; set to inspire whilst incorporating all the necessities of an inner city family home. Number 35 Hunter Street, Everton Park is a brand new two level contemporary home in a great pocket of Everton Park. It is within walking distance to acres of parkland at Teralba Park, Mitchelton train station, Brookside Shopping Centre and is approximately 9 kilometres from the City Centre.
The lower level of the home features:
– Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, timber overhead feature, sleek custom cabinetry, glass splashback, quality down lighting, oversized pantry, Blanco stainless dishwasher and oven
– Timber flooring with 2.7m ceilings and square set cornices all overlooking the landscaped backyard
– Office with feature windows that can also be used as a media or kids room
– Open plan kitchen overlooking the living area and flowing through to the outdoor tiled / undercover entertaining area, complete with gas connection for BBQ
– Full ducted air-conditioning with separate zones
– Very flat and child friendly backyard, all retained and landscaped with ample space for a pool in the future
The Upper level of the home features:
– Large rumpus / family room at the top of the stairs creating great separation between the master and other bedrooms
– Master bedroom with Juliet balcony, walk in robe, good sized en suite with stone bench tops, floor to ceiling tiles and stainless tap fittings
– The three bedrooms all have built-in robes and are all generous in size
– The upper level is 2.7m in ceiling height and has zoned air-conditioning
The property is situated on 405m2 with a good sized turfed backyard which can be overlooked from the kitchen and living areas. This home is not only stunning visually but very practical and sleek inside with a well-designed floor plan to suit a growing family, professional couple or someone looking to enjoy all the low maintenance or convenience of a new home.
With Teralba Park at the end of the street you will have an abundance of walking tracks, parkland, play grounds and BBQ areas to discover. The transport options are also varied with buses on Pullen and Southpine Roads or Mitchelton Train station just a short walk across Teralba Park.