One Sold, One Available
Take advantage of the state governments $15,000 building boost on this property.
Situated in the vibrant and family friendly suburb of Everton Park, this large brand new lowset brick home, abundant with natural light and breezes, has been designed to incorporate modern living whilst having all the necessities of a new home. The property has an open plan feel with high 2.7m ceilings, solid timber flooring throughout with a perfect North-South aspect. It is across the road from ever popular Teralba Park, within minutes of Brookside Shopping Centre, new Everton Park Woolworths, trains and buses all whilst being only 8.5kms from the city centre.
The home itself features:
– Open plan kitchen / living area with 2.7m high ceilings, solid timber flooring, a perfect North-South aspect and fully air-conditioned making it a great area to entertain
– Striking spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, waterfall edge, stainless steel appliances, ample storage spaces, all looking over the tranquil backyard
– Generously sized master bedroom with walk-in robe, huge en suite and split system air conditioning with stone vanity bench
– Three other good sized bedrooms all with built-ins, ceiling fans and mirrored robes
– Large main bathroom with shower, separate bath and separate toilet
– 1.5kw electricity generating solar system
– 300L two panel Solar Hot Water System
– Steel frame construction
– Premium level tap wear throughout the home
– Double lock-up garage, fully remote with ample storage areas
– Generous sized, level, fully fenced backyard facing north
– Fantastic patio for entertaining, overlooking the attractive landscaped gardens
– Security screens throughout
This brand new home incorporates all the necessities of modern living and comes with full builders warranties so low maintenance living will be assured. Low set homes are rarely found this close to the city centre and within walking distance to all amenities.
Everton Park has been tipped as the high growth suburb in Brisbane for 2014 so don’t miss out. Call Matthew Jabs for further details.