Under Contract by Matthew Jabs
Once in a while an opportunity comes along that is too good to refuse. Presenting this brand new well appointed lowset home located only 8 kilometres from the City Centre and within walking distance to public transport, local parks and Brookside shopping centre you will enjoy living in Baden Powell Street, Everton Park. The home has been designed for easy living incorporating modern features whilst having a homely feeling all on a good sized 405m2 block of land.
The interior of the home features:
– Four bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe facility and all bedroom consist of built in wardrobes.
– Open plan living/dining area fully tiled and air-conditioned with by fold doors opening onto the undercover veranda and fully grassed backyard perfect for summer barbeques and all fully fenced.
– 2.7m high ceilings through-out the home giving a real open plan feel.
– Two pac kitchen with bench seating area overlooking the living area with ample storage facilities stainless steel
– Ariston oven as seen on master chef and range hood, glass splash back, Caeser stone bench tops, Ariston gas cooktop, 2.7m high ceilings giving the kitchen area a modern open feeling.
– Single lock-up garage with extra storage area all fully remote controlled with off street parking out the front of the home.
– Fully turfed and landscaped with a good sized fully fenced backyard.
All blinds have been installed in the home.
Split system air conditioning in master bedroom and living area.
6 Year structural building warranty
6 months maintenance provided on the home by the builder for any minor defects
Built by a local Everton Park builder
5000ltr water tank
This home represents great value in the family friendly suburb of Everton Park and is eligible for the State Government $10,000 building boost.
Call Matthew Jabs for inspection times as this property will be sold.
The Sustainability Declaration is available from the agent.