Contemporary Home with Extensive City Views
Perched in an elevated position overlooking the beautiful city skyline, mountains to the west and the Airport to the east this home has been meticulously designed and built to suit a low maintenance lifestyle whilst incorporating all the aspects of modern living.
UPPER LEVEL FEATURES:
– Open plan living area with entertaining deck facing the overwhelming city views
– Large, tiled, undercover outdoor balcony with full city and suburban views
– Expansive kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, soft close 2 pac cabinetry, freestanding stainless over and cooktop, glass splashback and waterfall edged Island bench.
– Generously sized master bedroom with, walk in wardrobe and ensuite consisting of double basin, stone bench tops, separate shower and toilet
– Two additional good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
– Separate main bathroom with semi-frameless shower, full bath, stone bench tops and ample storage
– Separate study nook with desk overlooking the living area
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Great lower level floor plan with 2.55 metre ceilings
– Second living area tiled with porcelain tiles, LED lighting and glass door opening out to the backyard area
– Fourth bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
– Third bathroom with semi-frameless shower, stone bench tops, toilet and separate powder room giving great separation from the bathroom
– Great sized laundry with broom cupboard, good sized bench area and fully tiled with access to the side of the home
– Double remote lockup garage with 3.15 metre ceilings perfect for overhead storage
WHAT WE LOVE:
– Porcelain tiled front entrance
– Timber staircase and glass balustrades
– 2.7 metre high ceilings
– Polished hardwood timber flooring
– Square set cornices
The back yard is grassy, low-maintenance and completely fenced with access through to the back of the home. Everton Park is a very family friendly suburb located only a short drive from the city centre. The area is well serviced by shopping centres such as Brookside Shopping Centre, Everton Park Shopping Centre and Flockton Village. Buses are within walking distance of the home and Mitchelton Train Station is only a short drive away. The area has many parks nearby such as Teralba Park, as well as Mitchelton sports club, whilst having easy access to kilometres of walking tracks along the Kedron Brook bike track.
Welcome home to your New Place.
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS:
To attend one of the advertised opens you must register your attendance to be notified of any time adjustments that may occur.
HOW TO REGISTER?
(|) Click virtual link tour tab located above the property photo and submit your details into booking form
(||) IF USING SMART PHONE: Click contact agent and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form
(|||) Send an SMS with your name and date / time of inspection you would like to attend.
IF INSPECTION TIMES DO NOT SUIT YOU?
(|) Click virtual link tour tab located above the property photo and submit your details and advise that available inspections do not suit
(||)IF USING SMART PHONE: Click contact agent and submit an email enquiry, an SMS or email will be immediately sent to you with our booking form
(|||) Contact us directly
(|) We accept 1 FORM applications – simply click ‘apply online’
(||) Applications are available on our website
(|||) Applications are available at viewing inspection
(||||) We work towards having applications processed within 24 business hours