SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and ROSS ARMSTRONG
With acres of parkland and Kedron Brook walk tracks at your fingertips this stunning contemporary home is ready for a new family to move in and enjoy the advantages of living in one of Everton Park’s best streets and pockets. This two level home incorporates all the fundamentals of a practical floorplan with expansive living areas on the lower level which flow out onto the covered deck and backyard, with the upper level comprising of 5 bedrooms and second rumpus – perfect for families looking to take advantage of open plan living.
The home in summary features:
– Open plan tiled living area with kitchen overlooking the living area and dining area which opens out onto the expansive outdoor deck.
– Downstairs office/media or children’s play room
– Kitchen with concrete feature benchtops, stainless European appliances, 900 mil gas cooktop, walk in Butlers’ pantry and breakfast bar.
– Good sized laundry with access to the side of the home.
– Double fully remote garage.
– Five spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and full walk-in robe.
– Generously sized rumpus room – perfect for teenagers retreat.
– Four good sized additional bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
– Separate main bathroom with full bath, shower and separate toilet facility.
With Teralba Park within walking distance you will have an abundance of walking tracks, parkland, play grounds and BBQ areas to discover. The transport options are also varied with buses on Pullen and Southpine Roads or Mitchelton Train station just a short walk across Teralba Park. You will also appreciate the convenience of Brookside Shopping centre less than 500 metres away.
This is a fabulous opportunity to buy into a much sought after and affordable pocket of Everton Park. For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.