SOLD BY MATTHEW JABS and DANNY CODY
Welcome home to 27 Pullen Rd, Everton Park. Situated in the ever popular Everton Park, this immaculately presented three bedroom, two bathroom post war home, will suit buyers looking for a low maintenance yet practical home. Surrounded by parks, local schools, transport and walkways, this residence offers the right buyer the ability to simply move in and unpack the boxes. This home is situated on a very useable 607m2 block with the possibility to raise in the future. This home is a great entertainer, perfect for our Queensland lifestyle!
The home features:
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Spacious kitchen with ample storage, stainless steel appliances and 6 burner gas cooktop
– Large deck overlooking the back yard with northern outlook, perfect for entertaining
– Spacious living area with separate dining
– Three large sized bedrooms all with built-ins
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Large main bathroom
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Freshly painted throughout
– Air-conditioning in the living and master bedroom
The land parcel features:
– 607m2 flat block
– 2 car off street parking with side access to back yard
– Garden beds with mature plants
– Garden shed
This lovely family-friendly suburb is set on a good bus network with plenty of schools and shops including Brookside, Stafford and Chermside shopping centres surrounding. Location is everything and this beautiful home is positioned within minutes’ walk to the new Woolworths and Masters precinct, and only a 5min drive to the airport link & Clem 7 tunnel networks whilst being a mere 9.6 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD.
This is great buying in the perfect location, book your inspection today!
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**