SOLD by MATTHEW JABS and DANNY CODY
Situated in the family friendly suburb of Everton Hills, number 6 Gazelle Street is located only 9 kilometres from the city centre. This immaculately presented family home is set on 630m2 of usable land and features three bedrooms, two living spaces with a real open plan feel opening onto the front terrace area overlooking the stunning in-ground pool and flowing to the rear spacious entertainers deck.
Boasting beautiful timber cathedral ceilings and a spacious open plan layout with features such as a sunken lounge, formal dining and living and a stunning kitchen with timber bench tops and a white-washed brick feature bench.
The home itself features:
– Open plan well-proportioned living areas all flowing onto the outdoor area with undercover alfresco area and pool perfect for Queensland lifestyle
– Stunning, top of the line kitchen with timber benchtops, white washed brick feature, gas cooktop, quality appliances, wide fridge space and ample storage.
– Separate dining room and formal living with great separation from the family rumpus room and living area boasting bar area.
– Sunken lounge, flowing from front terrace to rear outdoor living with fire place.
– Stunning oversized entertainers Deck with Elevated northern aspect.
– In-ground salt water pool.
– Main bathroom with separate shower and bath and separate toilet.
– 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, fans and master bedroom with air-conditioning.
– Beautiful timber cathedral ceilings.
– Second bathroom positioned for easy access from pool and perfect for guests.
– Timber bi-fold doors opening onto the rear entertainer’s deck.
– Two-car covered car port
– Garage has been converted into a work shop and storage space.
– Fully landscaped with mature gardens retained and level yard.
– Elevated block.
– Fully fenced with side access.
– Garden shed and storage room under the house.
– 630m2 of land.
6 Gazelle Street is located right on the border of Everton Park and is on the doorstep of Brisbane’s inner north, whilst located only a short drive to landmarks such as the new Masters and Woolworths complex, Brookfield Shopping centre, Westfield Chermside, The Prince Charles hospital and highly regarded local primary and secondary private and public schools.
This is a very safe and secure area, perfect for raising a family. Everton Hills is only 9kms from the CBD with neighbouring suburbs of Everton Park and Arana Hills. This property is within a short walking distance to Sylvia Gibbs Park and Dog enclosure, Cabbage Tree creek bike path and the mountain bike tracks and walking paths on the Jinker track and Bunyaville State Forest. A gym, local shops and restaurants, and the bus stop for buses into the city are only a few minutes’ walk away.
Family homes like this one are in strong demand so be quick to register your interest.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**