Charming Queenslander in Enoggera Avenues
Virtual Tour available in photo carousel.
Situated in one of the most sought after Streets in Enoggera, this beautifully presented 1930's Queenslander is surrounded by million dollar homes, ideal for buyers looking to take advantage of the property's liveability and location. The property is within close proximity to acres of parkland at the Kedron Brook and is a short walk to the Enoggera train station and just 7.5 kilometres to the CBD. This home offers traditional Queenslander features such as high ceilings, VJ walls, breezeways, timber floors and an inviting gabled façade – ideal for buyers looking to enjoy this three bedroom home in a suburb that is seeing high levels of growth. Featuring three bedrooms and set over 441m2 of flat and fenced land, this property offers buyers the opportunity to move in and enjoy whilst being a short walk to some of Brisbane's best parklands.
– Open plan living which flows through to the dining and kitchen area.
– Timber floors, high ceilings, VJ's and breezeways, leadlight windows – all the traditional features making this home feel inviting and warm.
– Generously sized kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless dishwasher and ample storage.
– Dining area opening out to back deck.
– Three bedrooms, two featuring built-in robes and all including shutters for privacy.
– Bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet.
– Front undercover secure balcony overlooking the street and front yard.
– Fully fenced 441m2 allotment (22x deep and 20.2m wide)
– Side access with double car storage.
– Split system air-conditioning and fans.
– North facing aspect.
– Storage under the home.
The Enoggera Avenues is a well-regarded precinct which comprises of a mix of quality Queenslanders and new contemporary homes. The suburb of Enoggera is serviced by primary and high schools both public and private, with Hillbrook Anglican School – one of the best performing in the state, Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Primary School and Enoggera State School all within walking distance. Staghorn Street is also within a 10 minute walk to the Enoggera train station whilst being a short stroll to parklands, children's playgrounds and shops. This is a great opportunity to secure a superb piece of real estate in a well-regarded suburb.
The home is within minutes to the following:
– 180 metres to Kedron Brook walk and bike tracks.
– 275 metres to Grinstead park
– 300 metres to express busses to CBD
– 450 metres to Enoggera State School
– 600 metres to Enoggera train station
– 900 metres to OLA Catholic Primary, Hillbrook Anglican School and Mt Maria College.
Opportunities like this rarely become available with character homes becoming harder to harder to find so close to the CBD. Being bordered by inner city suburbs such as Alderley and Ashgrove, this location is very popular will continue to enjoy capital growth for years to come.
For more information, please contact Matthew Jabs on 0402 294 272.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.