Renovated Family Home on 539m2 in Oakleigh State School Catchment - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Situated on the border of Ashgrove in a quiet and secluded cul-de-sac, this beautifully renovated secure family home offers buyers an opportunity to move in and live with all the hard work already completed. Set over two levels on 539m2 of prime north/south facing land, 11 View Road offers multiple living spaces and three bedrooms, all just 8 kilometres to the CBD.
Designed with entertaining at the forefront, the stunning kitchen overlooks the open plan living and flows out to a large undercover deck with a north facing aspect, here overlooks acres of greenspace. With beautiful timber polished floors, traditional cornice and chandeliers, the home exudes a grand sense whilst offering three bedrooms, privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes. Buyers will appreciate this masterly constructed and beautifully finished home which is located in a family friendly neighbourhood and is just a short drive to some of Brisbane best educational facilities.
– Open plan living with kitchen, living and dining areas featuring beautiful ornate cornice, polished timber flooring and all opening out to the oversized back deck area.
– Entertainer's kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless appliances bench sitting area, ample storage, all overlooking and with a direct line of sight to the back deck and servery window with seating.
– North facing undercover back deck which overlooks the backyard and greenspace.
– Large open living area all overlooked by the kitchen area.
– Separate dining area or second living area.
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes and split system air-conditioning.
– Recently renovated main bathroom with frameless shower screen, floor to ceiling tiles and ample cabinetry storage.
– Downstairs rumpus with multiple options including a secure home office with separate access, teenagers or guests retreat or alternatively the space could be utilised as a study.
– Full bathroom downstairs.
– Large laundry area with ample storage.
– Additional secure under house storage.
– Fully fenced block on 539m2.
– Irrigation installed to maintain gardens in front & back yards.
– Tandem lock-up remote garage with additional car space in front.
– Level and child friendly backyard.
– Split system air-conditioning through-out
– Side access with room in the backyard for pool.
Located in a sought-after pocket on the border of Enoggera and Ashgrove and positioned a mere 8 kilometres North-West of the city, this conveniently located property will suit families who want to entertain and live in a resort style home minutes to some of the best education facilities, sporting clubs, parkland and minutes to Ashgrove or Newmarket shopping centres. Within a short drive to Marist College, Mt St Michael's College, Mater Dei Catholic Primary School, St Finbarr's Primary School and Oakleigh State School (located in OSS catchment). Browns Dip Road also gives great access to Kelvin Grove Road via Banks Street with short drive to the ICB, Clem 7, Legacy Way, Airport Link tunnel networks and Wardell Street.
This is a must inspect for buyers looking for a walk in ready home with nothing to do but live with all the hard work done. 11 View Road is ready to be enjoyed so please call Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for further information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.