Contemporary Haven on the Border of Ashgrove - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Situated in the ever popular pocket of Enoggera, located in the Oakleigh State School catchment, this near new contemporary Kalka built home is the perfect family residence conveniently located within minutes of great schools and transport whilst being only a short distance to the CBD. Incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly efficient family home with expansive living on the ground level providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio and bedrooms upstairs, ensuring a comfortable, peaceful retreat – perfect for a family looking to grow into the home. With a brand new fully tiled magnesium pool installed, the home is fully landscaped and ready to be moved in to.
Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, you will appreciate the space this near new home has to offer. Floored with Northern Beech hardwood timber, the spacious downstairs open plan living, dining and kitchen area captures an abundance of natural light, opening onto a wide outdoor entertaining area overlooking the low maintenance backyard and brand new swimming pool with a northern aspect.
The home in summary features:
– Open plan living with timber polished hardwood flooring, 2.7m ceiling heights opening onto the back-entertaining area, backyard and pool.
– Stunning kitchen with island benchtop overlooking the living area.
– Kitchen features Miele stainless steel appliances, double ovens, stone benchtops, two-pac cabinetry, gas cook top, and large walk-in pantry.
– Multi-purpose room, media room or fifth bedroom and separate powder room downstairs.
– Master bedroom with full walk in wardrobe and ensuite with twin vanities
– Three additional generously sized bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes and ceilings fans.
– Second rumpus room, additional lounge or teenagers retreat.
– 2.7m ceiling heights and square set finish.
– Main bathroom with vanity, frameless shower, and full bathtub.
– Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning through-out.
– Brand new fully tiled 6m x 3.5m magnesium pool, spa jets and provisioning for heat pump
– Level and landscaped 415m2 block of land with Northern aspect.
– Fully fenced allotment.
Located on the border of Ashgrove and Enoggera, Lady Galway Street offers great access to local Primary and High Schools, whilst being only 6.7 kilometres from the CBD. Within a short drive to Marist College, Mt St Michaels College, Hillbrook Anglican School and within the Oakleigh State School catchment you will enjoy the location and all it has to offer. There is also an abundance of transport options including Enoggera train station, multiple bus routes, and bikeways.
Please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 or Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 for further information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.