Low Maintenance Contemporary Living On Corbett
Situated in the ever popular pocket of Enoggera, this contemporary home is the perfect family residence conveniently located within minutes of great schools and transport whilst being only a short distance to the City Centre. Incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with expansive living on the ground level plus providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio and bedrooms upstairs, ensuring a comfortable, peaceful retreat. This is the perfect home for a family looking to grow.
Immaculately maintained and presented, this home offers low maintenance living whilst also being walking distance to some of the area's best educational facilities, multiple transport options including Enoggera Train station, express buses and is just a short walk to some of the best parkland Brisbane's north side has to offer including the Kedron Brook.
The ground floor offers open plan living with beautiful timber flooring, all overlooking the flat, level, and private back yard with a swimming pool, perfect for entertaining and for children to play. Upstairs, you will find four bedrooms with a second rumpus area and large balcony, ideal for families of all ages due to having multiple living spaces.
The home in summary features:
– Open plan living with timber polished flooring, high ceilings, all opening onto the back-entertaining area.
– Functional kitchen with oversized island benchtop overlooking the living area.
– Large undercover alfresco area which overlooks the grassed and level backyard.
– Generously sized laundry with side access and ample cabinetry.
– Double fully remote garage.
– Master bedroom with full walk in robe and spacious en-suite.
– Second rumpus room, additional lounge or teenagers retreat with timber flooring.
– Three additional generously sized bedrooms complete with built-in robes.
– 2.5m ceiling heights and square set finish.
– Main bathroom with vanity, shower and full bath.
– Air-conditioning through-out
– Level and landscaped 401m2 block of land
– Fully fenced yard with a gate at the front driveway
– Landscaped and very private.
The Enoggera Avenues is a well-regarded precinct which comprises of a mix of quality Queenslanders and new contemporary homes. The suburb of Enoggera is serviced by primary and high schools, with Hillbrook Anglican School – one of the best performing in the state, Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Primary School and Enoggera State School all within walking distance. Corbett Street is also within a 10 minute walk to the Enoggera train station whilst being a short stroll to parklands, children's playgrounds and shops. This is a great opportunity to secure a superb piece of real estate in a well-regarded suburb.
Opportunities like this rarely become available with character homes becoming harder to find so close to the CBD.
Being bordered by inner city suburbs such as Alderley and Ashgrove, this location is very popular will continue to enjoy capital growth for years to come.
For more information please contact Ross Armstrong on 0409 299 653 or Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.