Enoggera Avenues Contemporary Queenslander
Situated in a family friendly pocket of Enoggera and positioned just 7 kilometres to the CBD is this contemporary Queenslander which is the perfect residence for families looking for a home that is walk in ready set over two spacious levels offering multiple living zones and separation for families of all ages.
Immaculately maintained and presented, this home offers low maintenance living whilst being walking distance to some of the area's best educational facilities, multiple transport options including Enoggera Train station and express buses and is a short walk to lovely parklands including the Kedron Brook.
The Home in Summary Features
– Open Plan living area with high ceilings and authentic timber polished flooring which flows onto the back undercover deck and north facing backyard.
– Well positioned kitchen with ample cabinetry which opens to the living and dining areas.
– Three double sized bedrooms, master with separate ensuite and built-in wardrobe. All bedrooms have fans, built-in wardrobes and LED lighting and shutters.
– Main bathroom with separate shower, bathtub and separate toilet.
– Large undercover deck with fan overlooking the backyard.
– Front balcony with stunning city views overlooking the leafy street.
– Plantation shutters & LED lighting through-out.
– Oversized second rumpus room, ideal for teenagers retreat or second living, dining area or home office. This space flows out to the back patio area and backyard.
– Additional double sized fourth bedroom downstairs with built in wardrobe.
– Double remote garage which leads to a separate storage room.
– Third bathroom downstairs servicing the ground level.
– 405m2 of private flat land.
– North/South aspect with the backyard facing north.
– Oversized landscaped grassed backyard which is fully fenced.
– Level yard providing buyers with the perfect opportunity to build in a swimming pool if desired
The Enoggera Avenues is a well-regarded precinct which comprises of a mix of quality character Queenslanders and new contemporary homes. The suburb of Enoggera is serviced by outstanding primary and secondary schools both public and private, some of these schools include Hillbrook Anglican School, Enoggera State School and Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Primary School which are all located just minutes from 45 Laurel Street. The home is also within walking distance to the Enoggera train station whilst being a short stroll to parklands, bike paths and children's playgrounds. The property is also nestled between Alderley shops and Everton Park restaurant shops hub and is a short 15 minute walk both ways. This is a truly a great opportunity to secure a superb piece of real estate in a well-regarded suburb.
The home is within minutes to the following:
– 300 metres to Kedron Brook walk and bike tracks.
– 500 metres to Grinstead Park
– 200 metres to express busses to Brisbane CBD
– 200 metres to Enoggera State School
– 600 metres to Enoggera Train Station
– 500 metres to OLA Catholic Primary
– 800 metres to Hillbrook Anglican School
Opportunities like this rarely become available with finished luxury family homes becoming harder to find so close to the CBD. Being bordered by inner city suburbs such as Alderley and Ashgrove, this location is very popular will continue to enjoy capital growth for years to come.
Please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272 for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.