Coastal Inspired Renovation Move in Ready on 637m2 - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel
Situated in a whisper quiet location on the cusp of Ashgrove and Alderley, this stunning coastal beach house inspired renovation is perched on a prime 637m2 with a north aspect at the rear, ideal for buyers looking to purchase a move in ready property. Set on one very functional level this five bedroom home with separate study has a beautiful feel with high raked 5 metre ceilings and exposed beams, timber flooring through-out and superb window placement giving the home lovely natural light. Located just minutes from Banks Street and a stone's throw from acres of bushland and parks, Hilda Street provides great access to public transport and in addition to this, the property is situated just seven kilometres to the CBD. This truly breathtaking traditional style near new family home offers buyers the opportunity to walk in and enjoy. Masterly constructed and beautifully finished, this home exudes contemporary charm, balanced with classic elegance, all set in an elevated yet functional and flat parcel of land.
Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, you will appreciate the space and form this stunning residence provides, perfectly designed to accommodate families of all ages and sizes. Surrounded by million dollar properties and featuring an ideal north facing rear aspect this fully renovated home features open plan living on one side of the home and bedroom accommodation on the other side all flowing to the back undercover deck and onto the grassed and private backyard.
The Home in Summary:
– Open plan living are with beautiful kitchen featuring stone benchtops, ample cabinetry, wrap around breakfast bar, oversized pantry, stainless appliances and 900m gas cooktop which overlooks the living, dining and entertainer's deck.
– High ceilings through-out and timber flooring throughout which flows to the backyard area.
– Master bedroom featuring timber plantation shutters, split system air-conditioning serviced by a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
– Three additional bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
– Separate rumpus or study area overlooking the back undercover deck.
– Main bathroom with shower and bath facility and ample storage cabinetry.
– Generously sized laundry with great storage, timber benchtops and hanging space.
– Large undercover entertainer's deck flowing off the living area all overlooking the grassed backyard.
The Land Parcel:
– Fully fenced and secure 637m2 allotment
– Elevated parcel of land with a north facing aspect at the rear
– Very private and resort like back yard which is fully landscaped, level and retained.
– Surrounded by quality homes in a family friendly suburb.
– Generously sized fully fenced front yard.
– Low maintenance with nothing more to be done by enjoy.
– Fully remote double carport accommodation
Located on the border of Ashgrove and Alderley, 101 Hilda Street, Enoggera offers great access to local Primary and Secondary Schools whilst situated just 7 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD. Within a short drive to Marist College, Mt St Michael's College, Hillbrook Anglican School and set in the Enoggera State School & Everton Park State High School, you are assured to enjoy this location and all it has to offer. There is also an abundance of transport options including Enoggera and Alderley train station, multiple bus routes and bike ways.
This is the ideal home for families looking to take advantage of such a central location with a stunning renovation already completed on low maintenance block.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.