Best Value 607m2 on the Northside
This beautifully presented three bedroom single level home is located in a very central location just minutes to transport, schools and a range of shopping facilities – an ideal purchase in a suburb that has always performed strongly and has a long history of capital growth. Positioned on the service Road with minimal traffic, this 1950's Art deco home has great street presence sitting perched above street level and offering three generously sized bedrooms, beautiful hardwood floorboards, ornate cornices, terrazzo flooring and timber skirting, ideal for buyers to move in and enjoy or further renovate and add value.
The Property Features:
– Multiple living areas with the kitchen and dining area flowing through to the formal living area.
– Kitchen overlooking the dining room with island benchtop, electric cooktop, double sink and dishwasher.
– Three great double sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes.
– Wrap around undercover front balcony overlooking the front yard.
– Immaculate retro style bathroom with separate shower and bath facility featuring terrazzo flooring.
– Two split system air conditioners in the home.
– Oversized double bay shed at the rear of the property.
– Elevated 607m2 parcel of land.
– Back shed with additional storage and car storage.
– Level and child friendly backyard.
– Side drive around access.
Located in a very central and convenient pocket in Enoggera and positioned 8 kilometres North-West of the city this warm and cosy home is ideal for buyers looking to buy into a suburb that continues to see capital growth in a suburb with a median value on $1 million dollars.Located minutes to excellent schools, sporting clubs, parklands and shopping facilities, this home is ideal for multiple demographics. Within a short drive to Marist College, Mt St Michael's College, Mater Dei Catholic Primary School, St Finbarr's Primary School and situated in the Enoggera State School catchment. This location also gives great access to Kelvin Grove Road via Banks Street or Samford Road with short drive to the ICB, Clem 7, Legacy Way, Airport Link tunnel networks and Bus interchange.
This charming property offers buyers the opportunity to move in and relax or alternatively renovate or complete an extension. For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.