Parkside Living on 688m2 in Enoggera Avenues - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel.
Welcome home to 41 Willandra Street – A desirable Parkside position overlooking acres of inner city greenspace whilst offering a beautifully presented post war home; all situated on 688m2 in the Enoggera Avenues. This wonderful family home offers buyers a real sense of open plan living where the kitchen and living areas flow through to the back undercover deck which overlooks the large backyard. This home is ideal for growing families requiring more space in a family friendly suburb. 41 Willandra has a lovely blend of modern and traditional features, such as the recently renovated kitchen and bathroom while also showing original cornice and hardwood timber flooring throughout as well as the timeless weatherboards facade.
This immaculately presented home is located in the heart of Enoggera just minutes to an array of great shopping facilities, transport hubs, acres of parkland and bike tracks at the Kedron Brook and is only 7 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD.
The Home Features:
– Open plan living area with high ceilings and timber hardwood floorboards which opens out to the back deck and grassy yard, all set on 688m2.
– Beautiful kitchen with stone benchtops, Neff kitchen appliances, ample storage cabinetry and with a large servery window opening onto the back deck.
– Undercover back deck flowing off the kitchen and living area.
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
– Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower over bath facility and toilet.
– Generously sized laundry.
– Single garage with separate study area or home office at the rear.
– Additional storage under the home.
– Fully fenced and grassed backyard.
– North facing rear.
– 2 x split system air-conditioning
– 3 x 10,000Water Tank with two water pumps servicing all the gardens
– 1.5 Kw solar system and solar hot water system.
– Front electric gate.
– Security cameras front and back.
The Enoggera Avenues is a well-regarded precinct that is comprised of a mix of quality Queenslanders, new contemporary homes and post war homes on generously sized land components right on the doorstep of Alderley, Grange and Ashgrove. The family friendly suburb of Enoggera is serviced by excellent primary and secondary schools both public and private, with Hillbrook Anglican School – one of best performing in the state, Our Lady of Assumption and Enoggera State School all within walking distance. 41 Willandra Street is also within a 10 minute walk to the Enoggera train station whilst also located just a short stroll to parklands, children's playgrounds and shops.
This is a great opportunity to secure a superb piece of real estate in a well-regarded and sought after suburb. Being bordered by inner city suburbs such as Alderley and Newmarket, this location is assured demand and capital growth for years to come.
For further information please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.