Modern Family Home in Enoggera Avenues - Virtual Tour available in photo carousel.
Situated in the ever popular pocket of Enoggera, this contemporary home is the perfect family residence conveniently located within minutes of great schools and transport whilst being only a short distance to the City Centre. Incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with expansive living on the ground level plus providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio and bedrooms upstairs, ensuring a comfortable, peaceful retreat. This is the perfect home for a family looking to grow.
Immaculately maintained and presented, this home typifies low maintenance living whilst also being walking distance to some of the area's best educational facilities, multiple transport options including Enoggera Train station, express buses and is just a short walk to some of the best parkland Brisbane's north side has to offer including the Kedron Brook.
The ground floor offers open plan living with beautiful timber flooring and high ceilings throughout, all overlooking the flat and level backyard, perfect for entertaining and for children to play. Upstairs, you will find four bedrooms with a second rumpus area, ideal for families of all ages due to having multiple living spaces.
The home in summary features:
– Open plan living with timber polished flooring, 2.5m ceiling heights, all opening onto the back-entertaining area.
– Excellent kitchen with island benchtop overlooking the living area, 900mm gas cooktop, 750mm electric oven, stainless appliances and stone benchtops.
– Large undercover alfresco area which overlooks the grassed and level backyard.
– Generously sized laundry with side access and ample cabinetry.
– Double fully remote garage.
– Master bedroom with full walk in robe and spacious en-suite.
– Second rumpus room, additional lounge or teenagers retreat with timber flooring.
– Three additional generously sized bedrooms complete with built-in robes.
– 2.5m ceiling heights and square set finish.
– Main bathroom with vanity, shower and full bath.
– Air-conditioning through-out
– Crimsafe security screens through-out
– Level and landscaped 405m2 block of land with North facing rear aspect.
– Fully fenced yard.
– Landscaped and very private.
The Enoggera Avenues is a well-regarded precinct which comprises of a mix of quality Queenslanders and new contemporary homes. The suburb of Enoggera is serviced by primary and high schools both public and private, with Hillbrook Anglican School – one of the best performing in the state, Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Primary School and Enoggera State School all within walking distance. Elkhorn Street is also within a 10 minute walk to the Enoggera train station whilst being a short stroll to parklands, children's playgrounds and shops. This is a great opportunity to secure a superb piece of real estate in a well-regarded suburb.
The home is within minutes to the following:
– 300 metres to Kedron Brook walk and bike tracks.
– 500 metres to Grinstead park
– 200 metres to express busses to CBD
– 450 metres to Enoggera State School
– 600 metres to Enoggera train station
– 500 metres to OLA Catholic Primary, Hillbrook Anglican School and Mt Maria College.
Opportunities like this rarely become available with character homes becoming harder to find so close to the CBD. Being bordered by inner city suburbs such as Alderley and Ashgrove, this location is very popular will continue to enjoy capital growth for years to come.
For more information please contact Matthew Jab on 0422 294 272.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.