Family Queenslander on 797m2 in Whisper Quiet Location
Virtual tour available in photo carousel.
Welcome home to Gizeh Street – an inner city hideaway opposite parklands and facing north. This beautifully renovated Queenslander is set on 797m2 of level private land. This striking residence offers functional living over two levels, ideal for families of all ages with the floorplan lending itself to multiple breakout zones.
This classic Queensland residence evokes an authentic Hampton's style with a practical open plan layout which showcases the very best in relaxed family living. Having undergone a total renovation this spacious five bedroom Queenslander has a picture perfect street appeal and will satisfy even the most discerning buyer.
Filled with natural light, the upper level exudes charm and rare high coffered ceilings, timber flooring, leadlight glass and timber casement windows throughout. The free-flowing open plan design takes you from the front entry through the living and dining areas and extends out to the large rear deck via 2 stacks of bi-fold doors. This is the perfect space for entertaining as it overlooks the lush backyard and large pool which is surrounded by travertine tiles – an ideal spot to relax after a hard day's work.
The kitchen is a real focal point of the home with luxury appointments throughout, stylish 2 Pac Shaker cabinetry, large island, Caesarstone benchtops, walk-in pantry and separate bar area. Its spacious open plan design creates a seamless interaction between the indoor and outdoor living areas offering a luxurious sense of freedom.
You will also find the master bedroom on this floor which features a large walk-in robe, modern ensuite, air-conditioning, bay window and sleep-out which is perfect for a study or nursery. A second bedroom with built-in robe, fan, carpeted floors, study nook and a separate main bathroom complete this floor.
Internal stairs lead to the lower level incorporating another three bedrooms, full bathroom, spacious rumpus, kitchenette and laundry. Ideal for teenagers, guests or elderly parents, this area is fully self-contained and opens out onto the under deck patio area – another space ideal for entertaining.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living area with timber flooring, high ceilings, coffered and feature ceilings flowing from the living and dining all the way through to the expansive back undercover deck area.
– Beautiful kitchen with stone benchtops, soft closing draws, 2 Pac Shaker cabinetry, 1900mm x 1200mm island benchtop for casual dining, Blum Soft closing drawers throughout, glass front cabinets and feature chandelier, all overlooking the living area. Kitchen featuring large walk-in pantry with additional shelving and cupboards, ideal for storage.
– Separate lounge at the front of the property and study ideal for home business.
– Living area overlooked by the kitchen and flowing through to the large deck, all sitting high over the backyard and pool area.
– Master bedroom with bay window facing north and flowing through to the walk-in robe and ensuite. Additional room, nursery or office located off the master bedroom.
– Second bedroom upstairs with large built-in robe, high ceilings and ceiling fan.
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
– Front balcony facing north and overlooking parklands.
– Oversized rumpus room downstairs with feature cabinetry TV unit, ideal for second rumpus, teenager's retreat or dual living opportunity. Rumpus room opening out to the paved outdoor undercover entertaining space which overlooks the landscaped backyard and swimming pool.
– Second kitchen downstairs with additional laundry facility.
– Three additional bedrooms downstairs ideal for teenagers or guests looking for independence.
– Bathroom facility servicing bedrooms and situated just off the rumpus room.
– Large laundry with additional under stair storage.
– Double remote fully lock-up garage.
– Fully fenced 797m2 level north facing allotment
– Double remote garage with additional side access for boat, caravan or additional cars
– Generous 7m x 5m swimming pool.
– Level and child friendly backyard.
– Additional back shed lockable and accessible down the side of the house.
Located in a sought-after pocket on the border of Enoggera and Ashgrove and positioned 8.5 kilometres North-West of the city, this property will suit families wanting to entertain and live in a resort style home. This beautiful family home is minutes to excellent schools, sporting clubs, parklands and minutes to Ashgrove or Newmarket shopping centres. Within a short drive to Marist College, Mt St Michael's College, Mater Dei Catholic Primary School, St Finbarr's Primary School and Oakleigh State School (located in OSS catchment). Browns Dip Road also gives great access to Kelvin Grove Road via Banks Street with short drive to the ICB, Clem 7, Legacy Way, Airport Link tunnel networks and Wardell Street.
This charmingly renovated home offers buyers the opportunity to just move in and relax in a home that offers many living options. For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272.
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.