Beautifully renovated family home ready to move in before Christmas
Situated on the border of Ashgrove and located in the popular Oakleigh State School catchment, this beautifully renovated two level masterpiece offers families the opportunity to move in and enjoy, all set on 539m2.
Designed for families, the home offers expansive open plan living on the ground level with kitchen, living and dining all flowing through to the large timber deck and pool area. This provides for a smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous backyard while the upper level features four generously sized bedrooms, including a master with ensuite and walk-in robe. Offering great versatility, the home features a media room or fifth bedroom downstairs being ideal for buyers looking for options for a teenager or elderly parent retreat or an additional rumpus/games room.
Incorporating traditional features including timber flooring, ornate ceilings, light fittings the home offers a very practical open floorplan ideal for families of all ages. Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, buyers will appreciate this masterly constructed and beautifully finished home only 7.5 kilometres to the CBD and a short drive to some of Brisbane north side's best educational facilities.
The home itself features:
– Open plan living with kitchen, living and dining areas all with high ceilings, beautiful ornate cornice and polished timber flooring.
– Entertainer's kitchen with stone benchtops, 900m gas cooktop, sizable butler's pantry and ample storage, all overlooking and with a direct line of sight to the backyard, pool and deck area.
– Generous undercover deck area which overlooks the backyard and pool area.
– Fifth bedroom, rumpus room or home office with French doors to the front balcony.
– Large open living and dining area all overlooked by the kitchen area.
– Full bathroom downstairs.
– Large laundry with side access, storage and sink
– Additional storage underneath the stairs.
– North facing back deck with elevated outlook.
– Great sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite featuring private shower and ample storage cabinetry.
– Three additional bedrooms all with built-in robes, ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning through-out.
– Main bathroom with bath/shower facilities and separate toilet.
-Second rumpus room or teenagers retreat upstairs away from the master bedroom.
– 4KW Solar
– Fully fenced yard on 539m2.
– Single lock-up remote garage with additional car space in front.
– Generous 7m x 5m swimming pool.
– Level and child friendly backyard.
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
– Brisbane most environmentally friendly cubby house.
Located in a sought-after pocket on the border of Enoggera and Ashgrove and positioned a mere 7.5 kilometres North-West of the city, this conveniently located property will suit families who want to entertain and live in a resort style home minutes to some of the best education facilities, sporting clubs, parkland and minutes to Ashgrove or Newmarket shopping centres.
Within a short drive to Marist College, Mt St Michael's College, Mater Dei Primary School, St Finbarr's Primary School and Oakleigh State School (located in OSS catchment). Browns Dip Road also gives great access to Kelvin Grove Road via Banks Street with short drive to the ICB, Clem 7, Legacy Way, Airport Link tunnel networks and Wardell Street.
For further details please contact Matthew Jabs on 0422 294 272
** Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.