Modern Contemporary Masterpiece in Oakleigh Catchment
Virtual tour available in photo carousel
Situated in the ever popular pocket of Enoggera bordering Ashgrove, this contemporary home is the perfect family residence conveniently located within minutes of great schools and transport whilst being only a short distance to the City Centre. Incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home with expansive living on the ground level plus providing smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio and bedrooms upstairs, ensuring a comfortable, peaceful retreat. This is perfect for a family looking to grow into the home.
Immaculately maintained and presented, this home typifies low maintenance living whilst being walking distance to some of the area's best educational facilities, multiple transport options including Enoggera Train station, express buses and a short walk to some of the best parkland Brisbane's north has to offer in the Banks Street Reserve and Dorrington Park.
The home in summary features:
– Open plan living with timber polished flooring, 2.7m ceiling heights opening onto the back-entertaining area.
– Excellent kitchen with island benchtop overlooking the living area.
– Kitchen features Miele stainless steel appliances, double ovens, stone benchtops, generous cabinetry, gas cooktop and pantry.
– Multi-purpose room, media room or fifth bedroom and separate powder room downstairs.
– Master bedroom with full walk in robe and ensuite with twin vanities.
– Second rumpus room, additional lounge or teenagers retreat.
– Three additional generously sized bedrooms complete with built-in robes and ceilings fans.
– 2.7m ceiling heights and square set finish.
– Main bathroom with vanity, shower and full bath.
– Full ducted and zoned air-conditioning.
– Level and landscaped 415m2 block of land with Northern aspect.
– Fully fenced.
– Epoxy coated garage flooring.
– Freshly Painted.
Located on the border of Ashgrove and Enoggera, Lady Galway Street offers great access to local Primary and High Schools, whilst being only 6.7 kilometres from the CBD. Within a short drive to Marist College, Mt St Michaels College, Hillbrook Anglican School and within the Oakleigh State School catchment you will enjoy the location and all it has to offer. The property is also walking distance to Enoggera Creek walk tracks taking you through to the CBD, Royal Brisbane Hospital and University of Technology Kelvin Grove Campus. There is also an abundance of transport options including Enoggera train station, multiple bus routes and bikeways.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Whilst all reasonable attempts have been made to verify the accuracy of the information provided, the Selling agents confirm that they cannot guarantee accuracy of the same and accept no liability (express or implied)in the event that any information contained in the document or provided within is inaccurate. Parties must ensure they make their own due diligence enquiries to satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the information. This information provided is indicative only and must not be relied upon unless confirmed by a party through their own due diligence.