Renovated Queenslander with a Modern Twist
Situated on a quiet lane in a residential pocket of Enoggera, this fully renovated Queenslander offers buyers the ability to move in and enjoy this one of a kind home. The original home was built in 1928 and the home has been restored and extended, with a modern contemporary chic style, finished to the highest level.
Designed for family living, the home offers an open plan living area, with polished concrete flooring downstairs with three carpeted bedrooms with ducted air conditioning and built in robes. There is a full bathroom, with separate laundry and double garage with internal access. You're greeted on the second level with soaring 3.2 meter ceilings, a generous living / dining area flowing onto a covered deck. An open plan gourmet kitchen with high end appliances and a butler's pantry epitomises the quality of this renovation. At the other end of the second level is a large master bedroom, with walk in robe and ensuite.
The Home itself Features:
– Open plan living with polished concrete floors.
– Three generous bedrooms, fully carpeted with ducted air conditioning and built in robes.
– Stunning bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, soft close cabinetry, separate bath and shower.
– Separate powder room.
– Separate laundry with direct access to the side of the home and yard.
– LED lighting throughout.
– Great sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite comprising his and hers sinks, soft close cabinetry and ample storage.
– Stunning 3.2 meter ceilings.
– Large living area and open plan dining.
– Gourmet kitchen with 40mm White Attica island bench top.
– Jet Black 20mm stone throughout the remainder of the kitchen.
– Dual 600mm Smeg wall ovens.
– Condor Commercial Rangehood.
– 900mm gas cook top.
– Smeg integrated dishwasher.
– Smeg Built in microwave.
– Hardie-deck alfresco area with full length blinds.
– Engineered floors.
– Separate powder room.
– Renovations completed in 2021.
– Custom made window furnishings.
– Double lock-up remote garage with direct access to side of the house and yard.
– Double glazed windows throughout.
– Gas to street, no bottles.
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and My Air control.
– Bifold 2.4 meter doors leading out to the alfresco area.
– Fully insulated.
– Fully landscaped garden with herb and fruit trees.
– Rendered block walls.
Less than 8 kilometres from the city centre, Brevis Lane is located within close proximity to many sought after schools including Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College Ashgrove, Hillbrook Anglican High School and is within the Enoggera State School catchment. The house is also within walking distance to a number of parks and the Kedron Brook bikeway.There are an abundance of transport options including Enoggera and Gaythorne train stations, express buses and local buses on Wardell Street and Samford Road, whilst being a short distance to major road networks including the airport link, Clem 7 tunnel and with easy access west with the Legacy Way tunnel.